this forum is ethnic central

burlesque

Banned
so much for the bbc takeover, the only thing you're taking over is incel forums.
i'll leave you guys to circle jerk on here about how white women prefer ethnics despite it having absolutely no real world validity

the only white girls that are open to you are redneck trailer trash who cant get Chads.

chad is a white man's name btw, ethnic central should try to be creative for once and create their own abdullah variant (even though it doesnt hold up irl)

Darkman

Normie
Well duh. The vast majority of women prefer someone of their own race. Interracial dating is uncommon even in heavily mixed areas.

burlesque

Banned
most of them say so and they reinforce each other constantly to try and build up this false idea that white women are rampantly fucking black men.

even some of the more coherent ethnics try to sell the idea that "ethnics might not get ltrs, but they do slay whites and cuck white guys in secret".

but then again, anyone who still ventures into the real world can testify that literally the only guys that fit the slayer description in terms of sexual activity ,outside of maybe a few caucasian looking mixed guys, are WHITE. 99% of slayers look caucasian, simple as

ilikedicks

Coper
lol @ you acting like this forum is active or representitive of internet demographics, because if we're going by net demographics in general whites and asians win by a landslide in number on the internet. Some of the most incel websites on the net 4chan and reddit are dominated by FA whites. I have no idea why both sides get riled up by this arguement none of you are slaying shit. You guys get so obsessive over the dumbest shit, srs. Stop arguing about other people slaying, you're still a fucking incel.  :giggle: Normal people don't argue about such stupid pointless shit as if their lives depended on it, jesus. The very definition of permacel.

JustLolAtYourMaxilla

beauty is geometry
There's a difference between blacks and ethnics though. Blacks can usually slay white pussy, ethnics can't.

burlesque

Banned
ilikedicks said:
lol @ you acting like this forum is active or representitive of internet demographics, because if we're going by net demographics in general whites and asians win by a landslide in number on the internet. Some of the most incel websites on the net 4chan and reddit are dominated by FA whites. I have no idea why both sides get riled up by this arguement none of you are slaying shit. You guys get so obsessive over the dumbest shit, srs. Stop arguing about other people slaying, you're still a fucking incel.  :giggle:
most ethnics are too stupid to use a computer and too stupid to realize that the color of their skin significantly impedes their chances.

i am not proposing that you are automatically a slayer if you're white, im just proposing that the top slayers who get all the attention and pussy are all white.

whites are just as big crybabies here, but ethnics are just on another level with their extreme coping when they can't just simply admit that they're fucked on basis of their race as well.

ilikedicks

Coper
burlesque said:
ilikedicks said:
lol @ you acting like this forum is active or representitive of internet demographics, because if we're going by net demographics in general whites and asians win by a landslide in number on the internet. Some of the most incel websites on the net 4chan and reddit are dominated by FA whites. I have no idea why both sides get riled up by this arguement none of you are slaying shit. You guys get so obsessive over the dumbest shit, srs. Stop arguing about other people slaying, you're still a fucking incel.  :giggle:
most ethnics are too stupid to use a computer and too stupid to realize that the color of their skin significantly impedes their chances.

i am not proposing that you are automatically a slayer if you're white, im just proposing that the top slayers who get all the attention and pussy are all white.
Whatever you need to tell yourself at night to help you cope with being a permacel buddy boyo.

FireHaze

Gigachad
JustLolAtYourMaxilla said:
There's a difference between blacks and ethnics though. Blacks can usually slay white pussy, ethnics can't.
Legit.
[hr]
Darkman said:
Well duh. The vast majority of women prefer someone of their own race. Interracial dating is uncommon even in heavily mixed areas.
From what I've seen Indian women don't want Indian men.

burlesque

Banned
ilikedicks said:
burlesque said:

Whatever you need to tell yourself at night to help you cope with being a permacel buddy boyo.
i have long accepted inceldom, now we just need deluded ethnics with chips on their shoulders to simply admit to the facts that 98% of slayers are white

keep crying stormfront and racists at everyone at everything, like you are so good at when you can't hold your own in arguments, or when you basically just want a free pass for being a retard

checking out of ethnic central for now, peace

ilikedicks

Coper
burlesque said:
ilikedicks said:
i have long accepted inceldom, now we just need deluded ethnics with chips on their shoulders to simply admit to the facts that 98% of slayers are white

keep crying stormfront and racists at everyone at everything, like you are so good at when you can't hold your own in arguments, or when you basically just want a free pass for being a retard

checking out of ethnic central for now, peace
You're all dumb, you're all incel. You're all just incel bitching. The sooner you realize this, the sooner you all can stop going in circles lol

SeriousM

Normie
What the fuck are you talking about?

This site is mostly ethnics worshiping white guys as being their superiors and talking about how white women are almost impossible to get as an ethnic. Most of the racists here are either ethnics or mixed race ethnics (Eliot Rodger types) who admit that white males are the best. Lookism and Sluthate are sites loaded with Asians, Indians, blacks, and Arabs talking about how white guys have it so easy.

If anything, I find that real life is more optimistic than this forum. Sure most white women prefer white men but they won't turn down a quality guy from a minority background. I have seen guys of all race (except for Arab) pull attractive white girls for LTRs, marriage, and ONS. Most do not but a small number definitely do.

ilikedicks

Coper
SeriousM said:
If anything, I find that real life is more optimistic than this forum. Sure most white women prefer white men but they won't turn down a quality guy from a minority background. I have seen guys of all race (except for Arab) pull attractive white girls for LTRs, marriage, and ONS. Most do not but a small number definitely do.
^^

But remember you are talking to shut ins. Some people here have admitted they rarely leave the house. Just lol @ listening to their ideas on what women do or don't do.

TheA_rab

Normie
JustLolAtYourMaxilla said:
I am an ethnic and I can slay white poossy