This forum is dying

DOMorDEATH7

Incel
2 months ago there were "<1 min ago" posts 24/7 and many threads were active. And now, that's much more seldom. It's slowly getting as bad as sl00thate.  :giggle:
A lot of legit posters has left aswell, and most posters still here are NT-theory & misc bluepill fags. There's no looks-threads because the people left know nothing about aesthetics and anatomy.

Chincel

Normie
Looks threads are kind of useless because most bones aren't exactly changeable with surgery and the few surgeries or methods that can help guys are out of reach for the average guy, let alone an incel who's probably below-average in terms of income and savings. They're also not accessible to most posters and even if they are, it's sort of crying over spilled milk. To me, they're about as relevant as posting about how the mandible deteriorates with age and is a major cause for a bad appearance as you age. How many of us will A) get to such an age or B) care about how we look when we're rendered totally ugly and near-asexual? 

An untrained eye can see that a good-looking guy is attractive and have an idea why that's the case. It doesn't really matter if he knows what a maxilla is, what hypertrophy is, etc. Regarding the application of these concepts on incels/betas, I've seen guys on major amounts of roids and they still look neotenous facially. It's why my neighbor may have gotten himself a long-term gf, but she cheats with a Brad Pitt-type from Fight Club despite his lack of muscles comparatively to my neighbor. He should've used HGH, but he probably doesn't know that it causes growth in the chin, nose, brow, etc and that it has to be abused. I think it's just the nature of a place like this, only so many things can be dicussed before it becomes a cycle of despair. Most guys can't even make it through half a rotation let alone one and those that do find themselves bored or resigned by the first go-round.

DOMorDEATH7

Incel
I study medicine so I enjoy the anatomical aspect. The threads on SH in 2014 about how important bones are, how musculi masticatorii affects proper facial growth gave me inspiration to study hard during the anatomical exams. Now, it's my favourite subject.  :giggle: 

Threads about aesthetics/anatomy are much more interesting than the "just be NT" threads that the bluepill fags are spreading. Knowledge about surgeries and aesthetics actually help when people are seeking looksmaxxing advices. Now instead the NT bluepillers are saying: "You are 5/10 brah it's enough to get any girl you want, if you are NT you will slay hard! You don't need any surgeries just be NT and go out". 
That's the misc gymcels 2.0