Namek

Chad
All real incels have moved on it seems. 

It has turned into a dick measuring contest/ validation for slayers and people that can actually get laid.

Ponglenis

Slayer
Legit

I left for a few days, I come back to shitpost and it dieded.

:crying:

Namek

Chad
SlayersOnIncelSite said:
nobody left stop overdramatizing it.
Not about who left. Moreso posts, threads. Material being discussed etc.

IceCutter

Gigachad
the best truecel site will always be wizardchan

I'd be interested to know if anyone posts there

IceCutter

Gigachad
can you imagine an incel suicide pact? the freakin norms would have to listen up then

assburger

Gigachad
IceCutter said:
can you imagine an incel suicide pact? the freakin norms would have to listen up then
cope

we'd disappear quietly and no one would either care nor notice, just like always

Namek

Chad
assburger said:
IceCutter said:
cope

we'd disappear quietly and no one would either care nor notice, just like always
this.

flesh

Slayer
Ban cliques, ban attention whores, ban the "muh NT" brigade, ban anyone who believes in "game" or any of its variants. Anyone who denies LOOKS THEORY does not belong on a fucking forum called LOOKism. 

These rules would make the website improve tenfold, but it's not like the admins care about post/thread quality anyway.

assburger

Gigachad
flesh said:
Ban cliques, ban attention whores, ban the "muh NT" brigade, ban anyone who believes in "game" or any of its variants. Anyone who denies LOOKS THEORY does not belong on fucking a forum called LOOKism. 

These rules would make the website improve tenfold, but it's not like the admins care about post/thread quality anyway.
lol. u act like a religious fanatic.. anyone with differing views to u must not be allowed on the site? but instead have it be a circlejerk where u are all agreeing with each other and confirming each others copes? u want to stay in ur deluded little bubble.. i guess i understand.

the site name does not dictate all the content, this site is merely a continuation from sluthate which wasn't necessarily all about looks anyway

flesh said:
Ban cliques, ban attention whores, ban the "muh NT" brigade, ban anyone who believes in "game" or any of its variants. Anyone who denies LOOKS THEORY does not belong on a fucking forum called LOOKism. 

:clap: 

Just be NT is pretty much identical to PUA

IceCutter

Gigachad
Namek said:
assburger said:
cope

this.
why do i have to cope?

ER didn't dissapear quietly

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

BuxomZygos

Banned
Everything that needed to be said has been said
Mog or be mogged ended PSL

assburger

Gigachad
IceCutter said:
Namek said:
why do i have to cope?

i thought u were talking about a suicide pact.. not a mass-ER
[hr]
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
assburger said:
lol. u act like a religious fanatic.. anyone with differing views to u must not be allowed on the site? but instead have it be a circlejerk where u are all agreeing with each other and confirming each others copes? u want to stay in ur deluded little bubble.. i guess i understand.

the site name does not dictate all the content, this site is merely a continuation from google.com which wasn't necessarily all about looks anyway
i just wanna bask in the redpill
looks theory is largely blue-pill

Mughal

Banned
assburger said:
IceCutter said:
why do i have to cope?

i thought u were talking about a suicide pact.. not a mass-ER
[hr]
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
i just wanna bask in the redpill
looks theory is largely blue-pill
Just lol at your signature.

:clap:

flesh

Slayer
assburger said:
flesh said:
Ban cliques, ban attention whores, ban the "muh NT" brigade, ban anyone who believes in "game" or any of its variants. Anyone who denies LOOKS THEORY does not belong on fucking a forum called LOOKism. 

the site name does not dictate all the content, this site is merely a continuation from google.com which wasn't necessarily all about looks anyway
To be honest, I take being called a fanatic as a compliment. It just means I'm very redpilled on lookism. For someone who prides himself on being an autist, you really do sound like an everyday normalfag. "huuhhh bruhh ur so serious all the time lolzzz" Fuck off. 

If you don't agree with looks theory then don't come here. That's like going to a barbecuing forum and talking about veganism all day. Take it somewhere else. What separates this forum from shitholes like reddit and misc is that there should be NO coping here, this place is dedicated to pure raw redpill truths about LOOKS, not crying over nonexistent "MUH NT" bullshit.

YOU are the delusional copecel, telling yourself that you're "just not NT" to cope with the harsh reality that you, like many, are incel because of PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS. Don't talk to me about coping when you have 7000 posts all saying the same thing. People who contribute nothing don't deserve to post here.

IceCutter

Gigachad
suicide pact and ER both have same results - many ppl dying