This dude claims he does 1,500 push ups and 3,500 sit ups every day but

monsterclock

Incel
impossible the muscles he has atrophied don't develop from those exercises

Why don't you people get it yet? Muscles = drugs. Lifting weights doesn't build muscle. Drugs build muscle.

You can get bigger than the biggest natural lifter by not lifting and taking drugs.

Lots of IFBB pros don't even lift weights in the off season. It's a waste of time.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Aryan Australian said:
Why don't you people get it yet? Muscles = drugs. Lifting weights doesn't build muscle. Drugs build muscle.

You can get bigger than the biggest natural lifter by not lifting and taking drugs.

Lots of IFBB pros don't even lift weights in the off season. It's a waste of time.
Basically you get some newbie gains in the first few months of natty lifting and then after that you don't build muscle unless you take gear.

I've been lifting natty for 4 years and I'm as big as I was after my first 5 months, seriously, I have made no gains since then. But at this point I don't care I just go to the gym to stay low BF%

Like I said before, the dude reminds me of my stepfather. I never saw the guy lift weights and he was a little smaller than that but he maintained a great deal of muscle he built 20 years earlier, stayed lean (6 pack, 18 inch arms), and ate shit. He lifted when he was in the Army in the '60s and never again. 

Genetics, man.

This guy is an elite athlete. While he's most known now for being involved in the worst trade in NFL history, that built the Cowboys, what made the trade happen in the first place was he was an elite athlete. Top genetics. Then the fact that he even made a run at being an Olympic athlete at an advanced age in a completely different sport supports that even more. Then a 3rd career in another sport. No matter how hard you/they work, most top-tier athletes are just different than your avg t-deficient incel. Even massive roids monsters usually have an elite foundation. 

He might be lying about not lifting, but the story about 1 meal and no weights has been around since at least 1992.

You would have to go back to around 1976 and see if he lifted then.

King Chad

Normie
Aryan Australian said:

Tell that to a Lion or Gorilla boyo.