• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

This castrated male is actually quite alpha

Yul Brynner

Regular
Basically he thought sex was disgusting.  He never had sex and so he cut his balls off after he turned 30. Now he rarely feels any sexual desire and he feels pure and free. His voice is still the same and he still has the same muscle mass. The only difference is he barely feels any sexual desire. Which is alpha. Now he can move on with his life without giving a single fuck about women. 

Seems pretty legit. He's not mentally ill. He just had enough and now he's still very happy 10 years later. 

lono

Banned
Why thought? That's like cutting out the part of your brain that enjoys music or good food.

Sex is pleasure.

Great find OP, this thread should be stickied. One day you will likely all understand that this is the most noble and rewarding path for every man to take. There's so much more to life that must be explored. Yet you all choose to sit here, tortured by your wretched penises constantly, allowing your brains and entire existence to be controlled by a silly, useless appendage. Take action my brothers, and free yourselves of the horrid fate that currently stares you down.

Yul Brynner

Regular
What's interesting is that his voice didn't change and he didn't grow bitch tits or start acting feminine. He says it's estrogen that gives men these thing. So basically lowering E is probably more important than raising T. Low E will make you look like a man.

Yul Brynner said:
What's interesting is that his voice didn't change and he didn't grow bitch tits or start acting feminine. He says it's estrogen that gives men these thing. So basically lowering E is probably more important than raising T. Low E will make you look like a man.

Well the issue is that E and T offten compete for the same receptor so having high E and high T is just as bad as Low E and low T. So yes you are right having low E is what you want as T can only increase so much and E can increase more.

That being said I would never becasue I am not a slave to my dick like the Incels of this site. This is for those that have no life and a moderate to high sex drive. You need hobbies and friends to take your mind off sex something Incels don't have. :lol:

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
the same effect can be achieved with anti depressants

SSRIs will lower your sex drive to zero, you won't even feel like fapping

IcedEarth

Rotter
dat feel said:
the same effect can be achieved with anti depressants

SSRIs will lower your sex drive to zero, you won't even feel like fapping

neither can you get an erection

Yul Brynner

Regular
The castrati were so pure. 

No sexual desire = no pain. Just pure innocence. 

Demgainz

Regular
LOL

He HAS bitch tits and feminine skin, he's dead to women

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
Yul Brynner said:
The castrati were so pure. 

No sexual desire = no pain. Just pure innocence. 

it is also said that eunuchs regrow a perfect NW0 regardless of their norwood level

looking at the pic of that guy it doesn't surprise me that he has a NW0