• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

This can induce euphoria,kill all pain(natural opiate) and reduce anxiety!danger free

Pneumia

Regular
The Shakti mat https://dhyaanguru.com/product/magic-mat/  it's based on thousands yr old  nail bed  utilized by ascetics in india.it works on energy meridians.but studies show it releases endorphins and serotonin as well as releasing toxins.

I got mine from dhyaanguru .his mantras work for me so I trust him most.

Secular literature supports the success rate of it but call it placebo.

It's only fifty bucks.utilized by taoist practicioners and Yogis in india.

The reason they say it's placebo is because it working better than pharma without bad side effects means their materialist medicine is bs and also that energy meridians exist in the body Wich proves there's a spiritual body alongside the material.it could also lead to looking into actual yoga practiced by Tibetan lamas(6 yogas of naropa) and Hindu yogis Wich can also give you long life and high spiritual realization and siddhis.yoga works guys.Kundalini yoga is proven to release telemorase Wich causes literal endless cell replication Wich means very long life of thousands of yrs possibely   ,in Tibet this is known as Tummo and also has the benefit of chronic euphoria.there is a reputed yogi in India who is 5000 yrs old (mahavatar babji) .

Brutus

120mg Pseudoephedrine XR at night
Birds
This is just called stretching ffs

If a living being is doing so then there ofc will be muh spiritual component

Pneumia

Regular
Brutus said:
This is just called stretching ffs

If a living being is doing so then there ofc will be muh spiritual component

No it's acupressure that works on energy meridians and winds.you can stand on it(as many do ) and it will have the same effect.stretching doesn't kill all pain or reduce OCD or induce bliss Bliss and removes poisons from the body .if lying down on a Shakti mat induces these benefits due to position then when you lay on your bed u should have the same effect.

Brutus

Birds
stretching obv works on energy meridians, they're nothing more than incidental capacitors whose pleasure we get from discharging. obv streching does this, and on a much more comprehensive level. meridians are fluid, 3d fractals. sticking pins can defintely allow you to quickly activate the less capacitative meridians and i dont deny the benefit of doing so, but the "bliss" youre referring to is so much better acheived by stretching. probably was placebo in your case, yeah yeah placebo is muh gods work yeah yeah. be more sp[ecific and less etheral i9n your language, acupucture and yoga are both sciences. in fact its the very spiritual attitude that drives many away from anything involving meridian stimulation.

tons of guys and girls have comically good bodies from yoga despite only doing light exercise otherwise

Pneumia

Regular
Brutus said:
stretching obv works on energy meridians, they're nothing more than incidental capacitors whose pleasure we get from discharging. obv streching does this, and on a much more comprehensive level. meridians are fluid, 3d fractals. sticking pins can defintely allow you to quickly activate the less capacitative meridians and i dont deny the benefit of doing so, but the "bliss" youre referring to is so much better acheived by stretching. probably was placebo in your case, yeah yeah placebo is muh gods work yeah yeah. be more sp[ecific and less etheral i9n your language, acupucture and yoga are both sciences. in fact its the very spiritual attitude that drives many away from anything involving meridian stimulation.

tons of guys and girls have comically good bodies from yoga despite only doing light exercise otherwise

Yoga is literally spiritual as it's devotion to different Hindu gods in each pose as well as working with chakras.acupressure is Taoist and bon.its secularists that divorce these practices from their spiritual roots.both are like what namaz is to a mohammedan.

Stretching does not induce Bliss and alleviate pain akin to drugs.neither placebo.material science is bs.

fuckkk you dumb ass bitch op i thought you are trolling and wanted to insult you but tthen realised you are serious and felt sorry for u.

Brutus

Birds
the one true god mogs your animorph cartoons into oblivion

look at the slayers of the world, they're arabs blacks and whites. monotheism is the only way to go, even god's angels know their existence is a circumstantial experimental simulation

fuck i need to stop taking so much bait

Pneumia

Regular
Brutus said:
the one true god mogs your animorph cartoons into oblivion

look at the slayers of the world, they're arabs blacks and whites. monotheism is the only way to go, even god's angels know their existence is a circumstantial experimental simulation

fuck i need to stop taking so much bait

Arabs blacks and whites were once pagan.

Good luck worshipping a aquiline nosed  Jew in the sky boyo