L
A
Y
E
R

modified

hairloss expert
dontbelonghere said:
Women are not "made to be" anything either because there is no intelligent design. They have evolved in certain ways but there are many various successful reproductive and evolutionary strategies. There isn't just one. It's diversity and mutation that drives evolution. We would die off if we were "made" to only act in one certain way. Evolution is about adaptation.
Why don't you just leave us alone?

We've already proven you can get your pick of hundreds of men (http://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=9142). So go do that and go away.

iftsj

Banned
dontbelonghere said:
iftsj said:
haha you dont know shit bout logic
logic principle are actually narrower than black and white
Identy principle: A=A
non contradiction: A dont equals B

straight from aristotle the father of logic
stop bragging you arent special
Lol you are funny. I can name 3 logical fallacies in what you just said. Go to school little boy.
waou you know a big word you must be so intelligent
you got to learn the difference beetween pure logical proposition and discourse
the only fallacies you could find would actually be leaps of philosophical knowledge on your part preventing you to understand, cause  except for the devellopement of arguments , the structure explaining why your a moron is clear and solid, maybe underdevelloped for your aspie brain.
your frauding being smart

Amud

Banned
It's really a shame how severe her craniofacial dystrophy is. I can't imagine how difficult life must be for her male equivalent. When these examples of correct vs. incorrect facial growth are placed side by side, the difference is truly striking. What an unfortunate case of maxillary deformation we have here.

TYGER if you don't admit you're behind this account I will reveal your true identity in 24 hours. #DOXXED

iftsj

Banned
dontbelonghere said:
iftsj said:
waou you know a big word you must be so intelligent
you got to learn the difference beetween pure logical proposition and discourse
the only fallacies you could find would actually be leaps of philosophically knowledge on your part preventing you to understand, cause  except for the devellopement of arguments , the structure explaining why your a moron is clear and solid, maybe underdevelloped for your aspie brain.
your frauding being smart

Look I know English is your second language, but if you're going to keep trying to prove how smart you are, you've got to work on your spelling and grammar. I spent a couple years abroad teaching English so I can offer you some pointers if you'd like.  :smile:
[hr]

proof of the fallacies you talked about earlier or your a fraud

lono

Banned
Amud said:
It's really a shame how severe her craniofacial dystrophy is. I can't imagine how difficult life must be for her male equivalent. When these examples of correct vs. incorrect facial growth are placed side by side, the difference is truly striking. What an unfortunate case of maxillary deformation we have here.

Can you explain to me exactly what happened to her face to cause it to grow like in the original? I fear I might be suffering from the same disfiguring condition.
[hr]
sephon said:
dontbelonghere said:
I like your morph a lot. You are quite good at this. Do you have other examples of your work?

I think we are both attractive just in different ways. One plus side is that my face looks a little kinder & sweeter, but her face is definitely more modelesque. I find the first picture more and approachable but the second more "sexy"
it's okay, but certainly doesn't live up to me:

I almost feel compelled to PM you pics to morph my face.

But I don't think I could handle the redpill.

rashomon

Incel
post a pic without makeup, your makeup cant fool me, and even with your makeup you are look like average eastern european woman.

just accept that and stop thinking that your hot, it's pathetic.

Amud

Banned
lono said:
Amud said:

Can you explain to me exactly what happened to her face to cause it to grow like in the original? I fear I might be suffering from the same disfiguring condition.
[hr]
That disfiguring condition is what the old anthropologists would call Alpinization, before it became politically incorrect. When farming rolled around during the Neolithic, all of the Turkish-European farmers ended up, for lack of a better word, domesticating themselves. 

It's easy to see what domestication can do:

We see vertical facial stunting, endomorphy, underdevelopment of the skull, and excessive buccal fat pads.

In extreme cases, the Potatid race emerges:

Another issue she has is buccinator hypertrophy. According to Mike Mew, having a correct swallowing pattern will not activate the buccinator muscles, leading the cheeks to become more slim and hollow. However, when a person continues to frequently suck on things and swallow through the sucking well past their infancy, the buccinator muscles become larger and create more rounded cheeks.

This is 100% fraud

NO GIRL who looks like that ever posts on some niche forums full of incel weirdos like Lookism.net

The best female we could hope for looks like this:

Joncoping

Normie
This is sad because it demonstrates the difference between genders. ANY male with the same facial condifiton would be suicidal truecel.

wishingwell

Incel
Are all these females Tyger's creations?

He seems to have his hand into every female hunny-pot without much PinV??

What happended to Aiamya??

Is dntbelong related to her?

lono

Banned
If this is a guy pretending to be a female then he is the biggest faggot ever.

Only an insecure women can maintain that fake cheeriness for that long

troopers

Subhuman
Masculine Badboy or DEATH said:
dontbelonghere said:
I've been trying to find my doppelganger for years to no avail.

Can you show me pictures of these girls who look just like me? It would be much appreciated. Thanks!
just looked up average european girl...
looks like you found your doppleganger already do you really think you're unique or beautiful or pretty looking in the slightest?

and cute is subjective I dont find you cute at all you jsut look like a little pig to me

some girls find sheldon cooper form big bang theory cute.

any personc an be cute

If you can't see the difference between THIS

And THIS

Then you're mentally fucked.

Tyger

Banned
wishingwell said:
Are all these females Tyger's creations?

He seems to have his hand into every female hunny-pot without much PinV??

What happended to Aiamya??

Is dntbelong related to her?
I haven't spoken to Amaya in months. The last time we spoke she exploded at me, called me an asshole, said I 'emotionally blackmail' her and told me to go kill myself. She's ugly anyway. I don't think she ever posted full body pics but some of you know her figure is bad (her large breasts look obscene) and her face with its big nose is bad too.

gottaplay said:
white knighting is very solid long term strategy.

proof is before your very eyes

metatron fucked mkg
alienfranco fucked yogapants
currycel fucked that chubby crazy chick

literally every female who has visited ph/sh/lookism has got fucked

if this girl is really mentally ill then theres a high chance a loser like you could fuck her. she overrates all the men here aswell. start white knighting ASAP if you live in her area
Is there proof that any of these users fucked these chicks?