Old cunt with man hands

nice boobs show to distract from your aspie assymetrical face

shes ugly enough to be legit you morons

but "girly" enough to be whiteknighted

she must be horny as fuck wtf she doing here

whats your ideal man dontbelonghere?

short man

Slayer
LOL. Somebody is getting a kick out of this shit. This girl is most likely a members girlfriend and it is possible she might be playing along with it. The two pictures including the gif seem to be carefully chosen to be attractive and that definitively would be a trait of a female because she always has to look her best. Look in the GIF how she is showing her boobs and in the second picture she is even posing using her hands and a suggestive face. 

The part that does not match is the writing in the sign. The handwriting does not correlate to a girl with that much detail on her appearance. Probably what happened is that someone in this site asked for proof and the guy made the sign and ask her to hold it.

That sign was definitively written by a dude. My guess is that this is a couple and probably both are trolling you and laughing at you going all crazy about the most remote change of a nice looking pussy. For all I know she could even be a members sister too. LOL.

You guys are so easily manipulated just by a simple picture. It is clear the beta behavior that works as a pussy repelant buddy boyos, LOL. Just go ER

Even if she posts here, so what? Am I supposed to celebrate this? A female on lookism: ooh woow. Big deal.

Lord Hummungus said:
Even if she posts here, so what? Am I supposed to celebrate this? A female on lookism: ooh woow. Big deal.
LOL. Mainly I just want to know who it is to see more pictures. It is most likely Tyger photoshopping the signs in.

Reflex

Lookism God
Ivan Fyodorovich said:
If this girl needs help battling her social anxiety she can always talk to me. I am very busy but I will take the time to work one on one with her

short man

Slayer
dontbelonghere said:
merlin said:
Has this image been flipped? The letters are facing right to left instead of left to right. If it has been flipped then why?
@"dontbelonghere"

That's default on the macbook webcam. Im not 100% sure why they do that, but I suspect it's because we're used to seeing ourselves in the mirror, so we subconsciously find our flipped image more attractive. We notice our asymmetries more when we see a non-flipped image.

One good way of figuring out if a picture looks asymmetrical is to flip it back and forth a couple of times and see if your face appears to drastically change. This one probably would change a lot because my exaggerated faces are highly asymmetrical (I have a lot of right-side muscular dominance)
This is not written by a woman. Women are not wired to give that much logical detail on such trivial manners specially considering the subject. Women are wired to get emotional responses as opposed to defend logical non-sense. This is what men somewhat smart do. Even the smartest women does not do that and I know several where I work.

Feelsbrah

Banned
dontbelonghere said:
Feelsbrah said:
Dontbelonghere you should do an ama here.   Ars
I dont know about that, Im kind of tired of talking about myself lol and would like to just talk on the forum like everyone else.  Maybe ill make an alt as a man and post that way instead.
Nooo please keep posting under this account

iftsj

Banned
dontbelonghere said:
Your black and white thinking is also not logical.

haha you dont know shit bout logic
logic principle are actually narrower than black and white
Identy principle: A=A
non contradiction: A dont equals B

straight from aristotle the father of logic
stop bragging you arent special

I want you to send you pics to get rated but can the admins see my face if I send a pm?

iftsj

Banned
Dark latino said:
I want you to send you pics to get rated but can the admins see my face?
she bluepill rate dont bother

Currycel

Normie
short manLOL. Somebody is getting a kick out of this shit. This girl is most likely a members girlfriend and it is possible she might be playing along with it. The two pictures including the gif seem to be carefully chosen to be attractive and that definitively would be a trait of a female because she always has to look her best. Look in the GIF how she is showing her boobs and in the second picture she is even posing using her hands and a suggestive face. 

The part that does not match is the writing in the sign. The handwriting does not correlate to a girl with that much detail on her appearance. Probably what happened is that someone in this site asked for proof and the guy made the sign and ask her to hold it.

That sign was definitively written by a dude. My guess is that this is a couple and probably both are trolling you and laughing at you going all crazy about the most remote change of a nice looking pussy. For all I know she could even be a members sister too. LOL.

You guys are so easily manipulated just by a simple picture. It is clear the beta behavior that works as a pussy repelant buddy boyos, LOL. Just go ER

This. I will troll you mother fucking wks next, I will go on tinder ask some stupid bitch to make a sign and a video to know she's real and start pretending to be a woman with her pictures. You guys have been warned. If anyone sends dick pictures or anything embarrassing I will reveal it. Even after I say this your low IQ asses will fall for it, I don't care. Just wait for it to the non wks soon all of the ones that are wks will be exposed

heilsa

Slayer
Currycel said:
short manLOL. Somebody is getting a kick out of this shit. This girl is most likely a members girlfriend and it is possible she might be playing along with it. The two pictures including the gif seem to be carefully chosen to be attractive and that definitively would be a trait of a female because she always has to look her best. Look in the GIF how she is showing her boobs and in the second picture she is even posing using her hands and a suggestive face. 

This. I will troll you mother fucking wks next, I will go on tinder ask some stupid bitch to make a sign and a video to know she's real and start pretending to be a woman with her pictures. You guys have been warned. If anyone sends dick pictures or anything embarrassing I will reveal it. Even after I say this your low IQ asses will fall for it, I don't care. Just wait for it to the non wks soon all of the ones that are wks will be exposed
:clap:

short man

Slayer
dontbelonghere said:
short man said:
This is not written by a woman. Women are not wired to give that much logical detail on such trivial manners specially considering the subject. Women are wired to get emotional responses as opposed to defend logical non-sense. This is what men somewhat smart do. Even the smartest women does not do that and I know several where I work.
Well thanks I guess? 

I actually agree that men have a greater tendency to think logically and to over-analyze minute details and women have a tendency to be more emotional and overlook details. That’s why I prefer to discuss looks on this board instead of going on a woman’s makeup board or something. 

But that doesn’t mean every single man & woman fits their respective profile. I’ve met plenty of emotional men who bored me with their lack of logic. 

Your black and white thinking is also not logical. Even though black people tend to be tall, are you shocked when you see a 5’7 black man walking down the street? Or a fat asian? A white person who is good at dancing? Ive seen them before and I wasn’t shocked.
This comparison is redonkulous because blacks are not made to be tall not Asians to be skinny. Women can be logical if they choose to, especially the very intelligent ones, however, even the highly skilled and competitive female software developers would not express like that. Nevermind that their expressions reflect on their looks, or clothing, grooming, whatever you want to use. Second, there is still no answer for the masculine handwriting. 

It is easy to fool a desperate kid, unfortunately I am not a kid nor desperate and I have been around long enough.

Darkman

Normie
A female has to be really screwed up in some way to post here consistently.