modified

hairloss expert
dontbelonghere said:
I'm real I swear  :ugh:
Yeah and you only want 7/10 guys just like every other woman. Fuck off.

Your hair dye job looks like shit btw.

Joncoping

Normie
dontbelonghere said:
I've taken pictures like this 

Also made a video etc

but everyone says "it can be faked" or I can pay someone to do that

Well you know what...If you can pay someone to take verification pictures...then you can pay them to get on tiny chat. So it can never be truly proven.

Im here to rate people and post about looks theory which has been an obsession of mine for years not to talk about myself all the time
Looks maxxing for females = Don't be a fat shit + paint your ideal face on with makeup

Write "tyger" under your neck and point to it with your finger in a picture.
[hr]
I'm convinced tyger is behind this account. You are a piece of shit tyger-pm the real girl's name btw.

FireHaze

Gigachad
virginbychoice said:
Write "tyger" under your neck and point to it with your finger in a picture.
[hr]
I'm convinced tyger is behind this account. You are a piece of shit tyger-pm the real girl's name btw.
Yeah for all we know he paid a random girl to hold up the sign.

Scar Tissue

Slayer
Joncoping said:
dontbelonghere said:
I've taken pictures like this 

Also made a video etc

but everyone says "it can be faked" or I can pay someone to do that

Well you know what...If you can pay someone to take verification pictures...then you can pay them to get on tiny chat. So it can never be truly proven.

Im here to rate people and post about looks theory which has been an obsession of mine for years not to talk about myself all the time
Looks maxxing for females = Don't be a fat shit + paint your ideal face on with makeup
PREACH

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
LOL, it is a fake account buddy boyos. Keep spamming "her" PM box with supplicatory messages.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
sephon said:
dontbelonghere said:
No. Panic attack. Believe what you want I dont care.
somwhat understandable... but you've posted a fucking GIF here of your face in bright light.

let's not pretend you also can't do tinychat, sound off, holding a sign for less than a minute for verification
 She resemble Maggie N. a bit...

Ascension

Banned
Who even cares? All the Virgin boys texting her because they have literally zero female contact besides family.

Currycel

Normie
Can you leave please? Honestly, I see cute girls in the street every day and honestly it depresses me because I will never be able to get them. I don't need to be seeing your gift here. It honestly makes me depressed. When I come to this site I like to pretend that there is no beautiful girls on this world and then I see your fucking gift and think to myself, how depressing. I will never be able to get a girl anywhere near your looks level. If you stay though answer questions about how many guys you've been with and all that though

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
gottaplay said:
white knighting is very solid long term strategy.

proof is before your very eyes

metatron fucked mkg
alienfranco fucked yogapants
currycel fucked that chubby crazy chick

literally every female who has visited ph/sh/lookism has got fucked

if this girl is really mentally ill then theres a high chance a loser like you could fuck her. she overrates all the men here aswell. start white knighting ASAP if you live in her area

Post pictures of those girls, please. I've missed them.
[hr]

//Dont embed disgusting pics like this one. Pic deleted

If this girl needs help battling her social anxiety she can always talk to me. I am very busy but I will take the time to work one on one with her

shitposter

Normie
Nautical said:
shes not real you dumb fucks
+1 I like these threads because I can always determine which posters are really dumb or an alt account