CliffLee

Surgery-maxing to PSL 7
Not great. Garbage tier lower third and one of the biggest frame cells I've seen in recent times.

Prob 60kg dripping wet

sin

Administrator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew

sin

Administrator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew

INSOMNIA

Normie
If he's 6.5, I'm a 10.
you are coping the same way your disgusting whore of a mother was coping with 7x7 inch dildos after I raped her with my 9x11 penis. you don't mog the dude in the OP, you delusional son of a tranny. post pics to prove me wrong. the guy in the OP is pretty boy 9/10 PSL. I give you 3/10. prove me wrong, high inhib cuck

Looks like shit. More importantly. You're now on my ignore list. Cheers shitskin !

CliffLee

Surgery-maxing to PSL 7
you are coping the same way your disgusting whore of a mother was coping with 7x7 inch dildos after I raped her with my 9x11 penis. you don't mog the dude in the OP, you delusional son of a tranny. post pics to prove me wrong. the guy in the OP is pretty boy 9/10 PSL. I give you 3/10. prove me wrong, high inhib cuck
Nah he doesn't. He looks like a midget framecel. Recessed face, no bones.

Like I said, his lower third is garbage tier. His midface is long so he likely breathed from his mouth as a kid. His midface is now longer than the lower third, which is gross.

This guy wouldn't be invisible to jb's - they'd literally run from him (obv worse). Being seen near him would be a blow to their smv.

INSOMNIA

Normie

Like I said, his lower third is garbage tier. His midface is long so he likely breathed from his mouth as a kid. His midface is now longer than the lower third, which is gross.

This guy wouldn't be invisible to jb's - they'd literally run from him (obv worse). Being seen near him would be a blow to their smv.
@Mugabi can you prove him wrong or is he correct, my son?

Mugaba

Incel

Lol at this sissy white incel
The pics in the op is that of a dude whos 6'2 giant framed arab soldier, dick mogs u, iq mogs u (study abroad as a scholarship student) , has a laycount of 40 bitches, lools better than u, looks whiter than u (half white) , irl u would look like an insect next to him

// Infolinks