This 115-year-old woman prime peaked in 1915

TheTrews

Normie
In 1915 she was a prime 15/16-year-old. 

If life really ended at 20 then her life should have ended in 1919  :lol:

Datjaw

Banned
I can't even fathom being such an age, I'd rather be dead long ago

people who say life ends at 20 are are being way over the top, you can still live a good life imo right up to 40 maybe even 50 if you keep youself in good physical shape but after that it really is truly all downhill and depressing knowing everything in life that is fun has passed you by and won't be coming back, you remain an oldcel and seeing the young girls in their prime knowing you wil ever ever get that again will be such a soul crushing fact to accept.

Can any of you guys actually imagine yourself as a 70+ year old in an old folks home just sitting around all day drinking some tea and reading the paper or some shit while some young nurse has to assist you taking shits and feeding you? I think I'll be smart enough to long gone before I let this happen to me.

Enjoy everyday of your youth while you can fuckers because life is short time will only grow quicker as you get older

Bojack

Lookism God
Datjaw said:
I can't even fathom being such an age, I'd rather be dead long ago

people who say life ends at 20 are are being way over the top, you can still live a good life imo right up to 40 maybe even 50 if you keep youself in good physical shape but after that it really is truly all downhill and depressing knowing everything in life that is fun has passed you by and won't be coming back, you remain an oldcel and seeing the young girls in their prime knowing you wil ever ever get that again will be such a soul crushing fact to accept.

Can any of you guys actually imagine yourself as a 70+ year old in an old folks home just sitting around all day drinking some tea and reading the paper or some shit while some young nurse has to assist you taking shits and feeding you? I think I'll be smart enough to long gone before I let this happen to me.

Enjoy everyday of your youth while you can fuckers because life is short time will only grow quicker as you get older

Life is over at 14