Thinking playing an instrument will help you get laid is one of the biggest copes

For years, I've listed that I play musical instruments on my online dating profiles. Never helped.

Girls really don't give a fuck about what instruments you play or if you even play any if you are an incel.

They only find it interesting when Chad does it.

I knew a lot of guys in uni who played instruments well but never had luck with girls.

True Romance said:
All mental qualities matter only inasmuch as the external results they bring. Being smart only matters if it gets you a good job - M. Having a good personality only matters if it results in men letting you lead them - S. Playing an instrument if you're ugly only matters if you garner a following - S. It's ultimately all about appearances. What is unseen counts for nothing.

legit.

Magnus

Lookism God
The only instrument I can play is the skin flute

Presence

Coper
True Romance said:
All mental qualities matter only inasmuch as the external results they bring. Being smart only matters if it gets you a good job - M. Having a good personality only matters if it results in men letting you lead them - S. Playing an instrument if you're ugly only matters if you garner a following - S. It's ultimately all about appearances. What is unseen counts for nothing.

:clap: