Thinking of moving for 3-4 months to the Ukraine or other cheap country

TheTrews

Normie
Apparently the cost of living there is very inexpensive. Rentals are dead cheap. 

I could go and live there for 3 months (longer if I like it) in relative comfort and anyway I'm pretty frugal as it is.

I would also consider equally cheap countries in eastern Europe (probably not Poland though as I've had enough of Polish people).

Of course another factor would be cultural factors and which nationality of girls I would most likely be able to attact.

I am an Englishman, 5'11", skinnyfat and naturally introverted. I have more Latin looks due to dark hair and eyes, so I'd be selling myself as a dark, brooding Englishman.

I reckon I would stick out in eastern Europe because I am thoroughly western European looking. I have minus zero Slavic or mongoloid features.

Another factor would be location. City or smaller town? West or east Ukraine, what are the differences?

If there is a country you think is better than Ukraine and equally as cheap, let me know. Ukraine seems like a good bet though.

IcedEarth

Slayer
lmfao eastern euro people are aggressive, manipulative, insecure and backstabbing you will be a big fucking target to all sorts of shits and scams

IcedEarth said:
lmfao eastern euro people are aggressive, manipulative, insecure and backstabbing you will be a big fucking target to all sorts of shits and scams
Lol at you. The things you listed are right to an extent, which is why they are massive slayers. Better than the smiley PC cuckold culture of Scandinavia. But yeah, you will get AMOGed hard in EE or balkans if you not have masculine personality and somewhat robust physical features.

My recommendation to OP would be to go join the paramilitary somewhere like Ukraine/Albania/Serbia for 6 months. He would come back as slayer in motion.

IcedEarth

Slayer
BalkanBadboy said:
My recommendation to OP would be to go join the paramilitary somewhere like Ukraine/Albania/Serbia for 6 months. He would come back as slayer in motion.
not this autistic bullshit again

heilsa

Slayer
BalkanBadboy said:
IcedEarth said:
Lol at you. The things you listed are right to an extent, which is why they are massive slayers. Better than the smiley PC cuckold culture of Scandinavia. But yeah, you will get AMOGed hard in EE or balkans if you not have masculine personality and somewhat robust physical features.

this would be truely epic

TheTrews

Normie
madmaxmandem said:
Look into Bulgaria, Sofia is cheap too and very nice.
Bulgaria will have more dark-haired and Mediterranean influenced inhabitants than the Ukraine

This is no good for me as I wouldn't stand out as much and also I generally prefer blonde girls.

IcedEarth said:
BalkanBadboy said:
not this autistic bullshit again
Threads: 337
[hr]
TheTrews said:
madmaxmandem said:
Look into Bulgaria, Sofia is cheap too and very nice.
Bulgaria will have more dark-haired and Mediterranean influenced inhabitants than the Ukraine

This is no good for me as I wouldn't stand out as much and also I generally prefer blonde girls.
If you go to Bulgaria you will have to compete with guys like this

TheTrews

Normie
IcedEarth said:
The eastern Euros in England are not aggressive and they're supposed to be the most low-class from their countries.

IcedEarth

Slayer
TheTrews said:
The eastern Euros in England are not aggressive and they're supposed to be the most low-class from their countries.
they adapted, but do you understand that UKR-RO-BUL is not a good idea to visit?

if you honk at the wrong guy they will stop the car in mid traffic and pull a baseball bat on you, or if you got an accident the ambulance driver might ask for a bribe or leave you dead, also if the clerk is butthurt in the store he or she will not service you

and you want to taste the nightlife here which is risky even in your country as well? lmfao!

why not the fucking czech republic, much cleaner, much safer, still poverty place, they are far more normal than people in EE, hotter women, decent hookers at a good price

TheTrews

Normie
IcedEarth said:
TheTrews said:
they adapted, but do you understand that UKR-RO-BUL is not a good idea to visit?

if you honk at the wrong guy they will stop the car in mid traffic and pull a baseball bat on you, or if you got an accident the ambulance driver might ask for a bribe or leave you dead, also if the clerk is butthurt in the store he or she will not service you

and you want to taste the nightlife here which is risky even in your country as well? lmfao!

why not the fucking czech republic, much cleaner, much safer, still poverty place, they are far more normal than people in EE, hotter women, decent hookers at a good price
UKR-RO-BUL?

I won't honk as I won't be driving. I am a chill guy and not out to start trouble with the local lads.

I think if I can handle black thugs or the regular then Ukrainians would be a piece of cake in comparison. But like I said I don't intend to cross them or disrespect them. I don't like clubbing so would probably avoid that anyway.

Btw are you from Ukraine? You speak like you are.

Yeah Czech Republic might be an option, why not, I think its more expensive though? I want a cheap and little bit backwards place. 

I just got this idea today so I'm still just testing the waters and trying to formulate a plan. Early days yet.

IcedEarth

Slayer
TheTrews said:
I think if I can handle black thugs or the regular then Ukrainians would be a piece of cake in comparison.
seen the black criminals of the east coast, seen da 'hood don't know about uk but compared to usa you can't handle these people, niggers are dumb here people have higher intelligence know more schemes

TheTrews said:
Yeah Czech Republic might be an option, why not, I think its more expensive though? I want a cheap and little bit backwards place.
you are getting the best bang for the buck because the cops are almost as dirty as the criminals they are supposed to chase, public safety in Prague is 20 times better than in Bucharest I can fucking assure you that

TheTrews

Normie
IcedEarth said:
TheTrews said:
I think if I can handle black thugs or the regular then Ukrainians would be a piece of cake in comparison.
seen the black criminals of the east coast, seen da 'hood don't know about uk but compared to usa you can't handle these people, niggers are dumb here people have higher intelligence know more schemes

TheTrews said:
you are getting the best bang for the buck because the cops are almost as dirty as the criminals they are supposed to chase, public safety in Prague is 20 times better than in Bucharest I can fucking assure you that

TheTrews

Normie
polishplayboy said:
lol at this ethnic oldcel. you can't even get laid in your own country.
I'm younger than you and I don't look like a potatoe (win).

I've fucked girls from most of the EU member countries including girls from your wretched country.

Post a picture of yourself. I want to see what subhuman Slav I'm speaking to. You're probably NW3 with potatoes features and a turnip nose. Poles have pseudo nigger noses.

TheTrews said:
polishplayboy said:
lol at this ethnic oldcel. you can't even get laid in your own country.
I'm younger than you and I don't look like a potatoe (win).

I've fucked girls from most of the EU member countries including girls from your wretched country.

Post a picture of yourself. I want to see what subhuman Slav I'm speaking to. You're probably NW3 with potatoes features and a turnip nose. Poles have pseudo nigger noses.
:lol: lol this freak is living in fantasty land. u think someone who posts that his parents see his dick or spends all day filming people ever gets laid :lol:  remember you are oldcel still living with momy and daddy. you are also virgin

go call up a polish prostitute so u can have sex for once

alien

Chad
Rotters
IcedEarth said:

Ukraine/Romania/Bulgaria sounds like a turd world shithole.

Czech Republic does seem like a decent country. And it's not a poverty country. Labour is just cheap there on a global scale. Money in Czech Republic goes further than it does in the UK or even the United States.

The cost of living in Czech is almost 2.1x cheaper than in the UK and almost 1.8x cheaper than the US.

Assuming that you could probably live a decent life in most of America on $1,700 USD/month ($20.4k/yr), in Czech Republic, on average, you could probably live a similar lifestyle on ~$950 USD/month. Not in Prague though. Prague is probably the most expensive Czech city. Rents and labour are more expensive in Prague than the country as a whole.

Also if your lifestyle consists of purchasing a lot of imports, you might have to stop doing that. Some imports like iPhones are very expensive. If you see a Czech girl with an iPhone, she probably comes from a family of wealth or has a sugar daddy. If you live in a country with a cheap currency like Czech, buy a cheap smartphone. Any sort of domestic service or domestic-made product is cheap in Czech however because of the low nominal labour costs relative to the rest of the world.

A lot of the things I buy tend to be imports from China, America (if digital) and what not. Because I'm a tech nerd. So I might have to downscale my entertainment lifestyle if I lived in a poor country.

TheTrews

Normie
IceCutter said:
good luck Trews

this travel will do you good

nosdrovya
Shut up you Colombian wally. You're nobody to be giving out life advice. Just another wog with a gob. Legit full of rambling shit.

TheTrews said:
Apparently the cost of living there is very inexpensive. Rentals are dead cheap. 

I could go and live there for 3 months (longer if I like it) in relative comfort and anyway I'm pretty frugal as it is.

I would also consider equally cheap countries in eastern Europe (probably not Poland though as I've had enough of Polish people).

Of course another factor would be cultural factors and which nationality of girls I would most likely be able to attact.

I am an Englishman, 5'11", skinnyfat and naturally introverted. I have more Latin looks due to dark hair and eyes, so I'd be selling myself as a dark, brooding Englishman.

I reckon I would stick out in eastern Europe because I am thoroughly western European looking. I have minus zero Slavic or mongoloid features.

Another factor would be location. City or smaller town? West or east Ukraine, what are the differences?

If there is a country you think is better than Ukraine and equally as cheap, let me know. Ukraine seems like a good bet though.
I am legit going to do the same thing as you, conceptually, but Ukraine real estate didn't seem *that* cheap, plus it seems like people there are a little more Alpha/aggressive and it may be dangerous for someone like me... so Ukraine is not on my top list.
[hr]
IcedEarth said:
TheTrews said:

What is an alternate choice to CR, out of curiousity? Is it already getting overrun by ethnics/expats? Out of curiousity, which country are you in (you seem like you are euro and know a lot about the place)