think youre smart? answer these 11 questions correctly

chadimir

Gigachad
you have 15 minutes

SPACIAL

(***** CORRECT ANSWER IS A: THAT IS FOR THE QUESTION ABOVE THIS***)

LOGIC

(10 people shake hands with each other)

VERBAL

MATHEMATICAL

VISUAL

over

answers:

c
a
c
b
a
h
c
c
c
a
a

if you got....

1-2 average low IQ (90-100)

3-4 average IQ (101-110)

5-6 average high IQ (111-120)

7+  high IQ (121+)

mydougiefresh

Normie
Do you think it's possible to increase one's IQ more than half a standard deviation?
I read the the "Bell Curve" by Charles Murray and it says the score is pretty stable during a life time,
but it's 2 decades old. I wonder if there's a new breakthrough regarding increasing one's IQ...

chadimir

Gigachad
assburger said:
avg high

i was sure the first one wud be b..
i missed that one too. which others did you miss?

dat feel

Lookism God
solved them in my head without difficulty

this must be one of those easy online tests that make you feel better about yourself :giggle:

chadimir

Gigachad
dat feel said:

this must be one of those easy online tests that make you feel better about yourself :giggle:
explain the logic behind problems 5, 10, 11
[hr]
mydougiefresh said:
Do you think it's possible to increase one's IQ more than half a standard deviation?
I read the the "Bell Curve" by Charles Murray and it says the score is pretty stable during a life time,
but it's 2 decades old. I wonder if there's a new breakthrough regarding increasing one's IQ...
no

dat feel

Lookism God
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
dat feel said:

explain the logic behind problems 5, 10, 11
the answer to all three is A

this one tricks you right off the bat because you see a square divided by a line, right? false, think of that line as two hands of a clock. also, it tricks you because you think the black and white squares are on the same plane. false. the black one is higher.
now watch the lower hand move clockwise, and the upper hand move counter clockwise. in the third drawing, you cannot see the white square because it is UNDER the black one. as they keep moving, the next logical answer is A

this one tricks you because it makes you think the sequences go left to right. false. there are no sequences. the idea is to take two shapes and add them together to produce a third.
bottom left + top right = top left
top center + middle left = middle right
we are left with dead center, and bottom center. you can easily see that A + bottom center = dead center

this is very easy. start with B, and watch how the shape tumbles to the right. just flip it 90 degrees to obtain the next letter. therefore, A is the odd one out because it just doesn't fit.
or you can approach it another way, and say all shapes can be obtained on the same axis of rotation except A, which requires a different one
did i just out myself as a high-IQcel? :ugh:

vanillestorms

Banned
so there are 10 people shaking each other's hands. how comes there's gonna be only 21 handshakes?  :lol:

vanillestorms

Banned
stacks on stacks nigga said:
vanillestorms said:
so there are 10 people shaking each other's hands. how comes there's gonna be only 21 handshakes?  :lol:
c) 45 is the answer.

9+8+7+6+5+4+3+2+1 = 45
explain (even tho i think i know the explanation, just to confirm)

dat feel

Lookism God

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
dat feel said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Trivial except for the language ones.
cope

i solved those in seconds, except the middle one, i moved on to other questions and kept that process running in the background, scroll back up and the word jumped out at me

if you want a really good brain teaser, try solving this, it will rape your brain

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...r-no-correct-answers-three-days-solve-it.html

I am not a native speaker, I solved everything except for the two problems where the words have to be guessed.

dat feel

Lookism God
Bukowski said:
I need your IQ.

:giggle:

lol if you think it'll do you any good if your goal is slaying

it seems people do best when they are NT and average IQ

assburger

Gigachad
Bukowski said:
dat feel said:
:giggle:

lol if you think it'll do you any good if your goal is slaying

it seems people do best when they are NT and average IQ
My goal is to life max in general, so having a highish IQ would be helpful. I'm sub-7 so 'slaying' is a pipe dream for me.
i think u'd have a good shot at being at least a mini-slayer if u were NT tbh. its best time ever to be a nig in the us

chadimir

Gigachad
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Trivial except for the language ones.
nah
[hr]
vanillestorms said:
thats not the answer retard