Things are turning in Sweden

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
The last year the negative opinions of ethnics in sweden has basicly completely fucking exploded. Wherever I look, whoever I talk to is extremely negative to the ethnic invasion.

On facebook the negative comments about them are on a level Ive never ever seen before.

5 years ago, people didnt give a fuck
3 years ago, some did give a fuck and they got called "racist"
2 years ago, more and more people started waking up, but still the majority loved the ethnic invasion
1 year ago, you could just smell it, people were getting tired
Today, the comments are getting fucking ruthless. "HANG THEM", "KILL THEM", "Our government is corrupt, we need to get rid of them", "THESE FUCKING REFUGEES"

Reports of swedish gangs walking around stockholm searching for ethnics to beat up.

In a poll who was the best political leader 2016, "Jimmy Åkesson" - the leader of the only anti-immigration party in sweden, won by a landslide:

Things are turning for the good, I predict within 5-10 years the ethnics will flee this country.

gaunt

Gigachad
the brown seeds have already been planted

the trojan horse worked

Rigor Mortis

sponsored by stöckli
gaunt said:
the brown seeds have already been planted

the trojan horse worked
:bean:

just like when the fleas were planted into @"pinhead"  's home.

swimcel

Chad
Cage at the thought of a nerdid slender bird trying to fight a broad hunk arabcel. These nerdid gangs probably end up raped by the BBC

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
swimcel said:
Cage at the thought of a nerdid slender bird trying to fight a broad hunk arabcel. These nerdid gangs probably end up raped by the BBC
99.99% of our ethnics are 100lbs somalis and hazards who look like a combination hybrid of aliens and asians.

10out

Normie
Too late, how are you gonna deport the ethniks, I mean native swedes, that are being born. You really think cuckeden will deport "native swedes" because they are brown? Not a chance

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
I just dont get what their fucking problem is. We literally give them FREE housing and FREE food, ticket to a first world great country with good nature, good cities, hot girls.

.. And what do they do? Rape everything, murder and rob people, in such a fucking mass-amount that the host country eventually gets tired of them and wanna kill them.

Fucking LOL @ that IQ
[hr]
10out said:
Too late, how are you gonna deport the ethniks, I mean native swedes, that are being born. You really think cuckeden will deport "native swedes" because they are brown? Not a chance
All that is needed is order from the government to our police and military and as things look now, eventually our government will be right wing politicians who hate ethnics  :giggle:

Baller

Slayer
RealRob said:
I just dont get what their fucking problem is. We literally give them FREE housing and FREE food, ticket to a first world great country with good nature, good cities, hot girls.

.. And what do they do? Rape everything, murder and rob people, in such a fucking mass-amount that the host country eventually gets tired of them and wanna kill them.

Fucking LOL @ that IQ
Legit no racism but I'm starting to think that arabcels (north african and middle east) are legitimately low IQ. Like you don't see indian or chinese or south american immigrants do this shit (and they are poor af too)

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Baller4130 said:
RealRob said:

Fucking LOL @ that IQ
Legit no racism but I'm starting to think that arabcels (north african and middle east) are legitimately low IQ. Like you don't see indian or chinese or south american immigrants do this shit (and they are poor af too)
yeah arabs act like arabs no matter where you look. Its low IQ, inbred and shit like that, most of them are literally genetic shit with weird ass thoughs and reasoning.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
NoseDecay said:
RealRob said:
99.99% of our ethnics are 100lbs somalis and hazards who look like a combination hybrid of aliens and asians.
problem they dont mind to slice up a little baby and eat theire thombs while the baby is still living while swedes still try to "hey hey let´s discuss that like adult humans"

see what i mean ?
Yes swedes are pussies

hbbx1997

Chad
RealRob said:
Baller4130 said:
yeah arabs act like arabs no matter where you look. Its low IQ, inbred and shit like that, most of them are literally genetic shit with weird ass thoughs and reasoning.
I have to agree with you on that despite being a north african cell myself

Forever

Normie
Its the same in the netherlands people are getting sick of it thats wy Geert wilders will be chosen although its been a problem here from something like 30 years ago before the actual "refugee" came in 2014-2015

Jawimplants

Banned
Who cares? There's only one true enemy: feminism. You're fighting the wrong enemy, stupid donkeys.

RACE WAR IS ABOUT TO BREAK OUT ALL OVER THE WEST, HWITES VS NONWHITES HOLY SHIT ITS ABOUT TO HAPPEN

U.S. IS ON TIPPING POINT WITH THAT TORTURE VIDEO BY THOSE NIGGERS

Jawimplants said:
Who cares? There's only one true enemy: feminism. You're fighting the wrong enemy, stupid donkeys.
exactly

you could kick out everyone you want but there is a lot of beta cucks which is the issue