THIGH GAP APPRECIATION

BIGPIG

Incel
LostTuna said:
i hate thigh gaps only because they cause BDD in women and thus eating disorders and a bunch of other issues. it's an unrealistic and unfair beauty standard to hold women up to.
k ill yo urself

JUST LOL IF YOUR CUCKED OUT, FAPPED OUT BRAIN CANNOT UNDERSTAND THE DEEP PRIMORDIAL TRUTH OF THIS

THIGH GAP > ASS > BOOBS

THE ONE GREAT HOPE OF OUR TIME

LostTuna said:
i hate thigh gaps only because they cause BDD in women and thus eating disorders and a bunch of other issues. it's an unrealistic and unfair beauty standard to hold women up to.
Male feminists fagget detected!

100% SERIOUS HERE

LEFT SIGNALS 169% ULTRA PRIME FEMININITY AND FERTILITY

RIGHT SIDE SIGNALS RAPIDLY APPROACHING EXPIRATION DATE: CAUTION

THIS IS ALL GOING ON AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT, BEHIND THE SCENES, IN YOUR MONKEY HIND-BRAIN

YOU CANNOT ARGUE WITH THIS STUFF ITS 100% EVOPSYCH

allindaeyes

Banned
I prefer smaller ones. I like them especially due to the ass that follows ( athletic and tight aSF CUK HOLY SHIT MAKES ME WANT TO FAP RIGHT NOW !)

I would love to fuck a girl in a tight ass bikini with his body or in a summer dress (without taking either off )

hnnngh

allindaeyes said:
I prefer smaller ones. I like them especially due to the ass that follows ( athletic and tight aSF CUK HOLY SHIT MAKES ME WANT TO FAP RIGHT NOW !)

I would love to fuck a girl in a tight ass bikini with his body or in a summer dress (without taking either off )

hnnngh
goddamn those are some flat fucking asses, wtf?!?!