TheTrews

dat feel

Lookism God
stop stalking people and posting that shit

it's creepy if not illegal, and adds no value to the forum

we know that normal people exist out there in the real world, no need to film them

TheTrews

Normie
Aren't you like 16?  :razz: 

Thanks for broaching the subject. 

I'd genuinely like to hear what other people have to say about this though.

Personally, I think it adds another dimension and interesting social observation value to this forum, which can be a little dry at times and not always based on real life subject matters.

Shit

Incel
I like it for the sole reason that a little piece of trews dies inside every time he posts pics of white woman with a pink prime vagina who undoubtedly has it obliterated nightly by the manmeat of some ethnikkk. he posts pics to stir his fellow butthurt sfcels into a frenzy of whitepowerdom but all it does is document the selfgenocide of the once-great white race.

Legit. Guy is legit fucked in he head. Stalks people all day and watches gore. Its people like him who give this community a bad name.

Franktank

Normie
Already put him on my ignore list. first time i ever had to use this feature

Joncoping

Normie
I loled really hard at his 1/10 subhuman reflection in the window while he was taking a picture of a pretty white girl who had a black bf. His face looked like he was dying on the inside

TheTrews

Normie
Joncoping said:
I loled really hard at his 1/10 subhuman reflection in the window while he was taking a picture of a pretty white girl who had a black bf. His face looked like he was dying on the inside
Memo: That wasn't me you noob.

Joncoping

Normie
TheTrews said:
Joncoping said:
Sure, you got a random passer by to take the picture whilst you tied your shoelaces

TheTrews

Normie
Joncoping said:
TheTrews said:
Sure, you got a random passer by to take the picture whilst you tied your shoelaces
It was actually another guy on SlutHate, IceCutter101. He admired my work and tried to copy me:

http://************/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=100096

Unfortunately for him, he didn't have the foresight to crop out his mug  :lol: . I did try alerting him to the fact that his face was visible, but to no avail.

Please check your facts before posting false information, sucka.

dat feel

Lookism God
there are plenty of couple pics on the internet that you can use if you want to comment on people

taking pics of people on the street is too creepy and stalkerish

TheTrews

Normie
dat feel said:
there are plenty of couple pics on the internet that you can use if you want to comment on people

taking pics of people on the street is too creepy and stalkerish
Creepy and stalkerish? Wow, you really sound effeminate kid.