• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

TheTrews

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
21,039
Reputation
2,314
stop stalking people and posting that shit

it's creepy if not illegal, and adds no value to the forum

we know that normal people exist out there in the real world, no need to film them
 

TheTrews

Regular
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,329
Reputation
7
Aren't you like 16?  :razz: 

Thanks for broaching the subject. 

I'd genuinely like to hear what other people have to say about this though.

Personally, I think it adds another dimension and interesting social observation value to this forum, which can be a little dry at times and not always based on real life subject matters.
 

Shit

Joke
Joined
Jul 15, 2015
Messages
490
Reputation
0
I like it for the sole reason that a little piece of trews dies inside every time he posts pics of white woman with a pink prime vagina who undoubtedly has it obliterated nightly by the manmeat of some ethnikkk. he posts pics to stir his fellow butthurt sfcels into a frenzy of whitepowerdom but all it does is document the selfgenocide of the once-great white race.
 
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
309
Reputation
2
Legit. Guy is legit fucked in he head. Stalks people all day and watches gore. Its people like him who give this community a bad name.
 

Franktank

Regular
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,785
Reputation
4
Already put him on my ignore list. first time i ever had to use this feature
 

Joncoping

Regular
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
1,573
Reputation
7
I loled really hard at his 1/10 subhuman reflection in the window while he was taking a picture of a pretty white girl who had a black bf. His face looked like he was dying on the inside
 

TheTrews

Regular
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,329
Reputation
7
Joncoping said:
I loled really hard at his 1/10 subhuman reflection in the window while he was taking a picture of a pretty white girl who had a black bf. His face looked like he was dying on the inside

Memo: That wasn't me you noob.
 

Joncoping

Regular
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
1,573
Reputation
7
TheTrews said:
Joncoping said:
I loled really hard at his 1/10 subhuman reflection in the window while he was taking a picture of a pretty white girl who had a black bf. His face looked like he was dying on the inside

Memo: That wasn't me you noob.

Sure, you got a random passer by to take the picture whilst you tied your shoelaces
 

TheTrews

Regular
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,329
Reputation
7
Joncoping said:
TheTrews said:
Memo: That wasn't me you noob.

Sure, you got a random passer by to take the picture whilst you tied your shoelaces

It was actually another guy on SlutHate, IceCutter101. He admired my work and tried to copy me:

http://************/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=100096

Unfortunately for him, he didn't have the foresight to crop out his mug  :lol: . I did try alerting him to the fact that his face was visible, but to no avail.

Please check your facts before posting false information, sucka.
 

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
21,039
Reputation
2,314
there are plenty of couple pics on the internet that you can use if you want to comment on people

taking pics of people on the street is too creepy and stalkerish
 

TheTrews

Regular
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,329
Reputation
7
dat feel said:
there are plenty of couple pics on the internet that you can use if you want to comment on people

taking pics of people on the street is too creepy and stalkerish

Creepy and stalkerish? Wow, you really sound effeminate kid.
 
Top