Vertu

Incel
Your pathetic fascination needs to end.

Listen, I'm sorry I have to shatter your dreams and ambitions but you have 0 fighting chance.

Reminder to all ethnics and half-ethnics, stick with your own kind:

Stop drooling at the thought of getting some white Slavic hottie because it isn't going to happen.

Dontel

Incel
You make out like "Salvic" women are in demand, when in fact they are considered  bottom feeders. They are at the bottom of the pile.

In advanced countries like US/UK, Salvic women have earned reputation they deserve, that is of being: nasty, primitive, manipulative ruthless golddiggers. 

Here in London if any man with money/status has a Slavic girlfriend it's assumed that she's a hooker of sorts.

Can anyone actually post some evidence of this "25% of Polish girls are dating Pakistanis" phenomenon?

I live in an area with both very high Pakistani and Polish populations and I VERY rarely see white girls with Pakistanis.

I Googled it, and all that seemed to come up with were stormfront and similar websites.

dota2

Normie
legit white polish females with any values would never touch non white person #most of them wouldnt even leave our country to begin with only ones doing so are opportunistic whores sucking dicks to have higher quality life tfu

SeriousM

Normie
I don't know about that man, Eastern Euro and Slavic females in general might prefer white men as most white women do but I will say that they are far more open to going interracial than their Anglo sisters are. It is really just Anglo white women that hate ethnics to the point that they will even reject a good looking one. When I say ethnics, I am excluding blacks. Other kinds of white women will definitely settle for an ethnic as long as he offers some sort of status whether it is good looks, money, or niche game.