• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

TheTrews - A summary of his posting history

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
3,765
Reputation
45
@"PowerfulWonderChampion"  aka @"Gots2Be" @"TheTrews" @"Seismic" @"Candace" @"DannyStronkIII" @"Cromagnon's_Infidel" @"Incelebrity" etc etc


1. takes creepy pictures of interracial couples and posts their pictures on sloothate/lookism in multiple threads with his multiple alt accounts

2. follows around white women with mixed babies on social media and harasses them online. Even goes so far to post their personal info on lookism.net. See here:

http://lookism.net/Thread-Join-the-mudshark-shaming-movement

3. admitted that he suffers from depressions and mental health issues, that he tried to kill himself numerous times and is hence on medication which turned him into an obese landwhale

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]5 years ago I was in hospital for suicide attempt. Today that all seems like a long, long way away. I'm not saying I'm a success story or anything, but no longer have that all-consuming pain.[/font]

source: http://lookism.net/Thread-Tablets-for-depression-legit?pid=442339#pid442339

4. created at least 150 alt accounts on here and sloothate

5. admitted to having a crush on a black girl since primary school and following her since years like a creepy little fuck on her social media:

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I remember her as being intelligent, friendly, charming, softly spoken and down-to-earth kind of girl.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The last time I saw her was 15 years ago when we were in Year 6 (10 or 11 years old). [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Together with former classmates, we communicated again online in 2005. A 'reunion' which was mooted was never realised.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I spoke to her again sporadically online around 2006-07. I remember she was always interesting, polite and sweet to talk to. She seems to have stayed very down-to-earth.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Funnily enough she doesn't look that different to how I remember her. She was tall and slightly gawky as a kid. [/font]

[size=small]posting as free2rhyme on sloothate: http://slOthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=95153[/size]

6. is a racist stormfag with a potatonose and of Columbian origin

 

etTuBrute

Joke
Joined
Nov 22, 2015
Messages
227
Reputation
0
lmao how mad do you have to be to summarize someone's post history?  :giggle:
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #5

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
3,765
Reputation
45
etTuBrute said:
lmao how mad do you have to be to summarize someone's post history?  :giggle:

psychological projection/coping must be your daily modus operandi 

:lmfao:
 

King Chad

Regular
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
1,320
Reputation
2
Fuarkkkkkkk, @"Adolf Hipster" has cracked....

Looks like Brute really got to him this time.

Get well soon OP
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #7

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
3,765
Reputation
45
King Chad said:
Fuarkkkkkkk, @"Adolf Hipster" has cracked....

Looks like Brute really got to him this time.

Get well soon OP

stormfags projecting their butthurt again  :lol:

@"King Chad"
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #9

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
3,765
Reputation
45
AzzRaze said:
etTuBrute said:
lmao how mad do you have to be to summarize someone's post history?  :giggle:

lmao another butthurtcel  :giggle:

still mad about posting your pictures?

lol @ all the butthurtcels trying to gang up 

:jordan:
 

AzzRaze

Rotter
Joined
Sep 25, 2015
Messages
3,204
Reputation
2
Adolf Hipster said:
lmao another butthurtcel  :giggle:

still mad about posting your pictures?

lol @ all the butthurtcels trying to gang up 

:jordan:

Your posts have gone to pure shit since you deleted your main Muhammad~
 

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
3,765
Reputation
45
AzzRaze said:
Adolf Hipster said:
lmao another butthurtcel  :giggle:

still mad about posting your pictures?

lol @ all the butthurtcels trying to gang up 

:jordan:

Your posts have gone to pure shit since you deleted your main Muhammad~

:nod:
 

Thonis

Joke
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
108
Reputation
0
God you˙re such a whiner man. Why do you even browse this forum?
 

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
3,765
Reputation
45
Thonis said:
God you˙re such a whiner man. Why do you even browse this forum?

And another stormfag projecting  :giggle:

inb4: 10 more stormfags whine in this thread
 

Thonis

Joke
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
108
Reputation
0
Adolf Hipster said:
Thonis said:
God you˙re such a whiner man. Why do you even browse this forum?

And another stormfag projecting  :giggle:

inb4: 10 more stormfags whine in this thread

Projecting
>Makes 10+ race based threads in a single day
>Calls others racist

I get it! You are talking about yourself.
 
Top