These may be a few of the most important pictures

offthewall

Slayer
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Messages
2,621
Reputation
105
They completely and drastically would change every terrible self image I have of myself






 

Drake

Normie
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,780
Reputation
1
basically we have a wider face/smaller nose/better everything overall irl
 

Cloud

Gigachad
Joined
Sep 20, 2015
Messages
6,657
Reputation
1
Gourcuff is a shite player mayne, what happened, he was supposed to be the next Zidane in the 2010 wc
 

ketzdinio

Slayer
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
3,584
Reputation
0
Cloud said:
Gourcuff is a shite player mayne, what happened, he was supposed to be the next Zidane in the 2010 wc
fuarr...!

replay at 40 seconds

[video=youtube]
 

offthewall

Slayer
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Messages
2,621
Reputation
105
Gourcuff didn't care because he knew LOOKS are everything and he's MOGGED everyone he has come into contact with.
 

nochin

Incel
Joined
Aug 4, 2015
Messages
298
Reputation
0
but a photo taken with a small angle lens (i.e. phones) from afar (5 meters+) aren't affected by this.
and neither is looking at yourself in the mirror.
 

Cloud

Gigachad
Joined
Sep 20, 2015
Messages
6,657
Reputation
1
ketzdinio said:
Cloud said:
Gourcuff is a shite player mayne, what happened, he was supposed to be the next Zidane in the 2010 wc
fuarr...!

replay at 40 seconds

[video=youtube]
Fuar yeah I remember that goal, thats like his trademark goal and skill.
 

offthewall

Slayer
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Messages
2,621
Reputation
105
nochin said:
but a photo taken with a small angle lens (i.e. phones) from afar (5 meters+) aren't affected by this.
and neither is looking at yourself in the mirror.
Yeh but how many times are you judging yourself are pictures taken 5 metres away?
[hr]
hospen said:
dogboner54 said:

he's not THAT distorted
He looks very weird and that is a guy with a perfect face
 

Sassa

Subhuman
Joined
Feb 20, 2016
Messages
29
Reputation
0
So, what distance would you need when using a 85 or 200mm lens to get the most realistic image of yourself?
 
Top