These 'Dental Disciples' are the most cringe worthy faggots on the site

Mewing, orthodontics and other assorted dentition affiliation...

You can just picture their greasy little autistic mugs through the web. The stammering bastards. "urgh a...a got me wisdom tooth out no wonder I'm ugly, fudgin' denist". Most of them are fucking Asians too for some reason. Go rub up against some unsuspecting females on a public bus like your kin, save us from your inane ramblings.

The most embarrassing 'aesthetic' subset of these boards.

K

kill.orthodontists

Time will tell with adult palatal expansion.  If it does succeed you'll be the first incels to come round looking for your shot at redemption.  Otherwise come over to the righteous path of our lord and saviour Mike Mew and help prevent further abominations from occurring and the rot in our specie's jaws.

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
kill.orthodontists said:
Time will tell with adult palatal expansion.  If it does succeed you'll be the first incels to come round looking for your shot at redemption.  Otherwise come over to the righteous path of our lord and saviour Mike Mew and help prevent further abominations from occurring and the rot in our specie's jaws.
jl @ thinking it isnt genetics that determines you entire attractiveness

K

kill.orthodontists

jl@ given up on life and think he's dawkins with a fucking arts degree no doubt. 

I'm offering you a fucking purpose.

Magnus

Lookism God
Brutus said:
kill.orthodontists said:
Legit 

MewingAllDay

Normie
Magnus said:
Brutus said:
Legit 

lol this, fucking uneducated pricks blame everything on genetics same as fat people who are too lazy to stop eating and start exercising.