• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

These are run-in-the-mill American Whites.

Don Draper

Regular

Don Draper

Regular
Try leaving your basement more often. If I saw a Liam Hemsworth-tier guy in the East Village or at an airport, I wouldn't give him a second look at all. The average WASP yuppie/hipster is easily a lookism 5.5-6.

Don Draper

Regular
~70% of the White guys in my gentrified neighborhood mog me and I've been pegged as above-average here. I keep my excursions to a minimum because of this.

Magnus

Champion
next time you see one take a pic and post it here

RememberMew

Regular
It's run "of" the mill you fool.

Just do roids and get jaw angle implants.

EdSheeran

Rotter
some women will pick you over them because of their bbc fetish
lol if you're complaining as a mulatto

Don Draper

Regular
This site is a fucking joke - people here exalt plain, non-deformed guys and underestimate the competition.

RememberMew said:

Shit. I'd edit the title but you can't truly redeem yourself after committing an error like that.

Amnesia said:
Surgery+Roids=Ascension said:
This your shit variety neighbourhood nigger

he looks rlly good stfu

Lol, see? this is what I'm talking about. I'm an objective 4 and I stand by that. Any non-deformed guy can be extolled by lookism if they're persistent enough.

Troll

Banned
Isn't it run of the mill you pedantic aspie

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
Don Draper said:
This site is a fucking joke - people here exalt plain, non-deformed guys and underestimate the competition.

RememberMew said:

Shit. I'd edit the title but you can't truly redeem yourself after committing an error like that.

Amnesia said:
he looks rlly good stfu

Lol, see? this is what I'm talking about. I'm an objective 4 and I stand by that. Any non-deformed guy can be extolled by lookism if they're persistent enough.

autism u fuckin clown

normiecope

Regular
Run OF* the mill

Also just LOL, Liam is a 7.5 facially...

...but that frame, height and Australian high D3 bone mass is fucking top tier and will amog 99.99% of men

Don Draper

Regular
Amnesia said:
Don Draper said:

autism u fuckin clown

No, mouth breathing/low pre-natal T. I can wear mirrored sunglasses to conceal my gaze ('window to the soul' or lack thereof in my case) and I still don't turn heads or elicit a single glance from a prime woman.

RememberMew

Regular
Don Draper said:

Amnesia said:
he looks rlly good stfu

If you're a 4 then I'm not even a 2, and I'm pretty confident I'm in the 2.5-3 range.

You've got a tall face, good hairline, great eyebrows and eye area, great lips, a good chin, great symmetry and mulatto master race coloring. Your garbage tier rear mandible is your only major flaw and your lack of zygos is a moderate flaw. You're easily in the realm of 6, but since you have BDD it's already over and you might as well just kill yourself tbh.

Magnus

Champion
normiecope said:
Run OF* the mill

Also just LOL, Liam is a 7.5 facially...

...but that frame, height and Australian high D3 bone mass is fucking top tier and will amog 99.99% of men

exactly, he easily mogs over 99% of men and you have clowns here saying he's "average"

:cage:

Don Draper

Regular
EdSheeran said:
some women will pick you over them because of their bbc fetish
lol if you're complaining as a mulatto
chicks like these maybe