Harry Rotter

Coper
Rate this asian guy,rate this 10/10 indian I click link and see the guy is 10x uglier than me. Ethnics are the complete opposite of red pill.

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Incelhood in western countries is mostly ethnic thing.[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Most of people on this forum are not even white and if they are white they are meds or slavs or some other subhumans.[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]If you are non-deformed and non-fat WASP you are automatically at least 5.5/10.[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Nobody here is a high-class WASP with a lantern jaw and that is the reason why you are incels.[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]I see people posting med looking male models and praising them...that is ridiculous.[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Med male model gets AMOGed by average WASP jock in a real life setting.[/font]

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
op is an exposed currycel

i legit cringe everytime i open his threads up

why would a white guy be incel in teh west, or anywhere for htat matter, if he cant get white women, he can easily get ethnic women
It should be known by now that 90% of the sfcels/ethnik-haters on this forum are ethnik themselves. They've almost all been exposed. I think @"George Zimmerman" is the only white one.

Harry Rotter

Coper
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Incelhood in western countries is mostly ethnic thing.[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Most of people on this forum are not even white and if they are white they are meds or slavs or some other subhumans.[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]If you are non-deformed and non-fat WASP you are automatically at least 5.5/10.[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Nobody here is a high-class WASP with a lantern jaw and that is the reason why you are incels.[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]I see people posting med looking male models and praising them...that is ridiculous.[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Med male model gets AMOGed by average WASP jock in a real life setting.[/font]
MEDS ARE NOT ARABS YOU MORON THEY ARE PEOPLE LIKE CHRISTIANO RONALDO.
[hr]
AzzRaze said:
I thought you were Indian~??
hell no I would suicide before that

YourFaceIsYourLife

Masculinity Crew
Harry Rotter said:
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
[hr]
AzzRaze said:
Ronaldo can pass in Middle East easilly.
And he is still AMOGed by average WASP jock.

Harry Rotter

Coper
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
Harry Rotter said:
[hr]

To your ARAB ASS HE CAN PASS LOLOL!!!!

Middle EASTERN PEOPLE ARE SUPER UGLY KEEP COPING YOU SAND NIGGER  :turban:

YourFaceIsYourLife

Masculinity Crew
Harry Rotter said:
YourFaceIsYourLife said:

I AM EUROPEAN DUMB FUCK AND RONALDO CAN PASS IN EGYPT
LOOKS LIKE A CAMEL FUCKER

YourFaceIsYourLife

Masculinity Crew
Tall Dark and Handsome said:
YourFaceIsYourLife said:

Cope
:stare:

Harry Rotter

Coper
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
Harry Rotter said:

I AM EUROPEAN DUMB FUCK AND RONALDO CAN PASS IN EGYPT
LOOKS LIKE A CAMEL FUCKER
:turban: :turban:

Harry Rotter

Coper
stephen king said:
stevie was rated sub 5 by multiple wasp members

just lol at his cringeworthy copecelling

he prob feels insecure by the ethnics

notice how the actual wasp slayers rarely post like this

@"Harry Rotter"
apex

AzzRaze said:
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
op is an exposed currycel

i legit cringe everytime i open his threads up

why would a white guy be incel in teh west, or anywhere for htat matter, if he cant get white women, he can easily get ethnic women
ItWontBeMe said:
It should be known by now that 90% of the sfcels/ethnik-haters on this forum are ethnik themselves. They've almost all been exposed. I think @"George Zimmerman" is the only white one.

I looked through his posts and like half of them are about indians and he is obsessed with arabs too (he thinks Zyzz was indian LOL)

OP confirmed indian subhuman with an inferiority complex for arabs (the average leb would amog your stinky shitskin ass)

Cope more, you will always be virgin and ethnic  :turban: :turban:  :popcorn:

Mughal

Banned
stephen king said:
Tall Dark and Handsome said:
I looked through his posts and like half of them are about indians and he is obsessed with arabs too (he thinks Zyzz was indian LOL)

OP confirmed indian subhuman with an inferiority complex for arabs (the average leb would amog your stinky shitskin ass)

Cope more, you will always be virgin and ethnic  :turban: :turban:  :popcorn:
hes not ethnic you moron

hes just an incel with a huge coping complex
I think OP is just insecure/upset about the fact that even most Indians/Arabs mog his non-ethnik ass.

:cage:

So seeing that whites claim themselves that they can't be incel, can the admin just ban every single white person from this forum then? As they're only here to shitpost and troll.

Harry Rotter

Coper
Nambog2 Revengeance said:
So seeing that whites claim themselves that they can't be incel, can the admin just ban every single white person from this forum then? As they're only here to shitpost and troll.
No,the concept of looksmaxing is stupid if you are an indian. No matter how much trenbolone you inject or whiten your teeth you are still a shitskin indian. So being redpilled and saying indians can be attractive is oxymoron.

zyzz007

Lookism God
U have no right to bash any race being an ugly white basement dwelling sexless loser.

// Infolinks