There's Only Two Lessons To Take From This Site Then GTFO

1) Lean out so you don't look like shit.
2) Don't chase women.

Outta here, boyos.

Enjoy the rest of your lives and DON'T go ER.

Erudite

Subhuman
6ft4 said:
Legit

In terms of leanness I'd suggest trying to maintain 9% year round so your facial aesthetics are optimal and lift 3-5 times per week so that you don't go skeletormode
Is 9% sustainable? Any worthwhile facial changes from 12% to 9%?

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Erudite said:
6ft4 said:
Legit

In terms of leanness I'd suggest trying to maintain 9% year round so your facial aesthetics are optimal and lift 3-5 times per week so that you don't go skeletormode
Is 9% sustainable? Any worthwhile facial changes from 12% to 9%?
Don't listen to this crap. There is barely any facial changes from 12% to 9%

As a matter of fact if your face is shaped like a potato at 15% don't expect anything different at 8%. It's GENETICS. Genetics play the part.

vanillestorms

Banned
What the fuck you mean don't chase women? Do you think women will approach you? Just lol
And after that whats the point of gymcelling if you dont wanna use your looks for somethin

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Max out your credit cards to get surgery, would rather live life better looking and with a ruined or poor credit score than live ugly.

And yes, get to 10% BF or die trying, srs

FireHaze

Gigachad
vanillestorms said:
What the fuck you mean don't chase women? Do you think women will approach you? Just lol
And after that whats the point of gymcelling if you dont approach...
You clearly haven't been reading the site for the past week. Chads have to beat off women with a stick

If you're good looking women will approach. I'm not even good looking and I've been approached but I wasn't attracted to them.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
FireHaze said:
vanillestorms said:
And after that whats the point of gymcelling if you dont approach...
You clearly haven't been reading the site for the past week. Chads have to beat off women with a stick

If you're good looking women will approach. I'm not even good looking and I've been approached but I wasn't attracted to them.
This, chasing women is a myth, the goal is to get so physically attractive that women approach and try to get your attention.