• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

There's only one slayer in this group photo

Yul Brynner

Regular
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Channing stands out instantly. [/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]All because of his thick neck and muscles. [/font]

Scar Tissue

Regular
Michael fassbender???????!?!?!???!? He's a fucking SLAYER have you seen his skull.

All of them except the ethnic guy and bottom right have high hairlines or NW2. This tells me high hairline is the true master race of aesthetics. SR was right!

Copenhagen

Rotter
Channing only, I've said this multiple times, look at the body language of women around a guy to see how desirable he is. 

incel:

incel:

insecure incel:

Slayer:

Tatum is the biggest slayer in Hollywood, wide face, big dick, robust frame, broad shoulders, insane forward projection, crazy compact mid face, cat theory to the max

modified

hairloss expert
Scar Tissue said:
Michael fassbender???????!?!?!???!? He's a fucking SLAYER have you seen his skull.

Or his dick.

Also loled at Ryan Reynolds being an "insecure incel". That guy is top 1% looks at worst.

You guys are straight up homofags fantasizing about your man crushes.

All these guys are ridiculously good looking and all of them could have just about any girl they want if they walked into a bar/club, even if they weren't famous.

Fassbender's also charismatic as fuck and a really good actor which makes a pretty big difference.

Damn it, now I'm homofagging too.

Severe Retard said:
It's fucking hugh jackman you blind incels... if a hot 10/10 could pick from this group of "elite" men she would pick jackman 10 out of 10 times

holy shit you guys are clue less

here's whats going on in your incel brains

>looks at all the guys
>sees channings disgusting thick neck
>scratches head, checks certified lift of aspie qualifications to be a "shlayaa"
>AHA! He has a thick neck ... Shlaayyaaaa

jackman is 2 points above every single person there and heightmogs/bodymogs all

Tatum is the most generic jock in Hollywood and would tear up university pussy like no tomorrow. Besides him there are three other men here.
1. Jackman
2/3. Fassbender, Reynolds

Jackman and Tatum DEFINITELY TORE UP JLAWS PUSSY AFTER THE SHOOT though. IF FASSBENDER HAD A BETTER HAIRLINE AND WASN'T PASTY WHITE HE WOULD HAVE BEEN INVITED.

Genetic Shit

Machine
Severe Retard said:
cosmonaut said:
I was going to say hugh jackman but I was too high inhib :redstomper:

You have to be a legit low iqcel to not see that channing looks like an average potato face and jackman is the epitome of tall dark and handsome

tatum looks good when he isnt bloated.

PucciBoi

tatums neck looks like it needs some room to so the other necks formed a circle

PucciBoi

channings neck looks like it needed room so the other necks formed a circle.

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
your subhuman opinions never cease to amaze me

ryan reynolds is obviously the peak alpha slayer of the bunch

most of you probably never saw him in Van Wilder

go watch it and come back

hugh jackman just looks like a dad

IcedEarth

Rotter
only one slayer? lmfao! all those guys got better sex life than any other man of their age and income

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
sephon said:
dat feel said:
your subhuman opinions never cease to amaze me

ryan reynolds is obviously the peak alpha slayer of the bunch

most of you probably never saw him in Van Wilder

go watch it and come back

hugh jackman just looks like a dad

legit, RR looks the best there

not just his looks, the way he played van wilder showed he has a good understanding of the redpill

allindaeyes

Banned
Ryan Reynolds looks the best imo but I agree he looks a bit beta. A lot of good looking guys imo, Idk if I agree with girl would select Jackman every time he is probably too masc to appeal to younger girls. ( also has the hottest girl imo, though jeena dewan is probably near equal )

Hoult looks so bad without his forehead covered up holy shit, he always looked low T though.