Vertu

Incel
If it makes you feel better, I, the god, had hayfever for a few summers when I was younger.

Then again I was spending like 10 hours outside at that age, literally frolicking in the grass all day and night, doing sports or just goofing off with buddies.

Stop looking at these little things that probably had no affect on you.

I had hayfever when I was a schoolboy, years 11-15, every day I would walk 500m through grass to the bus stop in the morning which would set off my hayfever. I never complained about it and my parents didn't care enough to bother. I'm pretty sure it resulted in suboptimal maxilla and mandible development. Because hayfever makes you mouth breathe. It gave me a long/longer face.

It's talked about in several places online:

http://www.independentnurse.co.uk/c...hildren-thrive-during-hay-fever-season/82315/

Long face From open mouth breathing thought to affect the bone growth in the face
Dental malocclusion Remains controversial but thought to be linked to craniofacial development in early childhood (long face).

Myopia cel, acnecel, framecel, travel sicknesscel checking in. I need to go to the twin towers  and open the portal to gandy land fuck this life.