There's nothing more beta than hearing guys talk about diets, cutting, etc

chadimir

Gigachad
Why is it beta? The better looking you are the more girls you will get. I guess according to you tremendously increasing your sex appeal is "beta"

FireHaze

Gigachad
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
Why is it beta? The better looking you are the more girls you will get. I guess according to you tremendously increasing your sex appeal is "beta"

This. Why the hate?

SexGod

Coper
Right, because Ian Somerhalder never once dieted or cut, he just eats junk food and masturbates all day

fuck outta here

kibo

Chad
men are designed to be pathetic
poor gender

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
It's not beta to be healthy and looksmax, but to talk about it. Especially talking about weight in general with other guys, when you're not even remotely fat. I just thought it was so cringeworthy when I saw heard two guys this morning talking about their diets and how their cutting carbs and adding lean protein. Maybe it was just them though who made it sound cringey

King Chad

Normie
UglyNormalFag said:
It's not beta to be healthy and looksmax, but to talk about it. Especially talking about weight in general with other guys, when you're not even remotely fat. I just thought it was so cringeworthy when I saw heard two guys this morning talking about their diets and how their cutting carbs and adding lean protein. Maybe it was just them though who made it sound cringey

Depends on the way they talk about it. If they do it enthusiastically, then that's gay. If it's non-chalant and casual it's fine.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
King Chad said:
UglyNormalFag said:

Depends on the way they talk about it. If they do it enthusiastically, then that's gay. If it's non-chalant and casual it's fine.

Yeah, I have zero problems with actually doing it (duh) but I just find it so funny when guys talk about it or like which hair products they use (which I've heard). Maybe I'm just old fashioned but I feel like I would have preferred society a few decades ago where there was more of a divider between men and women