There's no such thing as fun

SRS think of the last time you had fun.

There is only sex and things having to do with sex and pleasure.

Fun is just a buzzword to get you excited for shit. People who use the word fun are trying to sell you something.

LostTuna

Gigachad
:facepalm:

skiing, swimming in the ocean and playing in the waves, surfing, fishing, bombing a hill on a longboard, playing poker, driving fast.

Dopamine, Serotonin, Epinephrine

Anything that releases this is fun, subjective of course

LostTuna

Gigachad
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
soccer, sex i assume, ultimate frisbee is fun af if youncan get people to play. videos games like civ 5 and 4, cod zombies, max oayne seris, arma, cs go, fallout 2, elder srolls, indie games with pysics, ro7ge legacy, halo, garrys mod
cuck did u ever play CS source?

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad

Anticipating & fantasizing about the "fun" is often more enjoyable than the "fun" itself.

LostTuna

Gigachad
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
LostTuna said:
i was a pro pubber wit my deagle and AWP clutchin de_dust2 tbh
dust2 24/7 tearing shit up on t side with an ak
fuarking legit.

god that game was so sick. they don't make FPS games like that anymore and that's y i don't even game anymore tbh. i could play CSS and BF2 etc for hours back in the day

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Sekrets said:
the ultimate fun to me was going to theme parks as a kid, nothing now even comes close. especially water parks :inlove:
lol r u me

I always look forward to the summer so I can go to theme parks (alone!), but nothing can compare to that magical feeling we had when we were 8 or 9 years old :3 

srs that's the only thing that gives me even a bit of pleasure

LostTuna

Gigachad
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
LostTuna said:
fuarking legit.

god that game was so sick. they don't make FPS games like that anymore and that's y i don't even game anymore tbh. i could play CSS and BF2 etc for hours back in the day
idk seems like absolutely everything is getting worse. you can still play css but its small its notvthe same. playing it makes me feel sad. you can never go back you know. nostalgia hurts
:sad:

so true. i installed CoD2 several months back and played for a like a couple hrs but eventually had to turn it off and never played again. was a bitter sweet moment. it's a legit FPS game that MOGs almost all of the new shit but when i was playing it i just didn't feel  that "fire" i always felt. nothing like being a 10 year old playing with my older cousin and a couple friends in the same house, yelling at each other across the room and fucking shit up together

LostTuna

Gigachad
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
LostTuna said:
:sad:

so true. i installed CoD2 several months back and played for a like a couple hrs but eventually had to turn it off and never played again. was a bitter sweet moment. it's a legit FPS game that MOGs almost all of the new shit but when i was playing it i just didn't feel  that "fire" i always felt. nothing like being a 10 year old playing with my older cousin and a couple friends in the same house, yelling at each other across the room and fucking shit up together
life post 12 years old is piss srs. midfle school is when pain starts
tru. life ends at 12