There's no such thing as an 8+ male under 5'6"

There isn't. Height is very important. Just imagine how many points 6'3" Chris Hemsworth would drop if he was only 5'5". His dominating height boosts him to a 10 though his face is only an 8.

When you are 5'9"-5'11" (average height) you are in a neutral zone where your height neither augments nor diminishes your overall aesthetics. A guy with an 8/10 face at this height will be just that, an 8/10.

When you are 6'0"-6'1" your height will slightly augment your overall aesthetics. An guy with an 8/10 face could be seen as a 8.5/10 or 9/10.

When you are 6'2"+ you are in the GOAT height range and your height will boost your overall aesthetics significantly. A guy with an 8/10 face could be considered a 9.5/10 or 10/10 sex symbol to women just by the halo effect of height.

When you are 5'7"-5'8" your height hinders your overall aesthetics, in such a way that a guy with an 8/10 face could drop to an overall 7/10 in the eyes of women. That means you now need to have a 9 face to be considered an 8.

When you are 5'6" you are at the bare minimum height that is salvageable (being just one inch taller than the average white woman). A guy with a 10/10 face at this height could still salvage an 8/10 overall attractiveness rating.

Below 5'6" you can NEVER be an 8/10, no matter how good looking you are. Guys under 5'6" are not just unattractive to women, but are actually physically repulsive. There is no point in looksmaxing if you are sub 5'6" because women will see you as a joke when you are the same height or shorter as most of her friends. You are better off trying to become rich and land a gold-digger instead. But even that will be difficult because short stature only works against you in the corporate world. Most CEOs are 6'0"+

Pretty good assessment, for the most part. Today at the store I saw a tall French girl with what I thought was a little kid. I assumed it was her son. When he turned around, though, I was extremely surprised to see a very handsome guy with a masculine face. He had to have been about 5'5", with a very small frame. 

It looked like a complete joke. He was so small that no woman would ever be able to feel primal attraction for him, and yet if he had had the exact same face and head, but with more inches in height and a bigger frame, he would have been 8+.

The French girl was even treating him like a little kid, bossing him around and taking charge.

That being said, however, he is having a much, much better life than if he did not have a handsome face.

Peppers

Subhuman
Tom cruise is 5ft6 to 5ft7 and was a 9 to women in his prime.  You have to be exceptional.  A regular 5ft6 good looking man such as Al Pacino would hit the wall at a 6.5, but would be an 8 at if 6ft4, so you are right on that one.

Peppers said:
Tom cruise is 5ft6 to 5ft7 and was a 9 to women in his prime.  You have to be exceptional.  A regular 5ft6 good looking man such as Al Pacino would hit the wall at a 6.5, but would be an 8 at if 6ft4, so you are right on that one.

Tom Cruise would not have been anywhere close to a 9 if he wasn't a famous movie star with all the status that brings. Based on pure looks, the most he would have been at that height is a 7. If he had been 5'9" he MIGHT have been an 8. At 6' and up, yeah, he'd have been an 8. 

You're absolutely right about Pacino, although I don't think he'd have to be anywhere near 6'4" to hit "8" status. I think even at 5'10" he'd be approaching it. What hurts him is that he doesn't seem like a normal sized man. As soon as he hit "normal size" he'd be considered very attractive.

height isn't important. What matters is being a beacon of God's light. If you are, the only people who will loathe you are consumed by evil. You should love them anyway

IcedEarth

Slayer
DLTBB said:
IcedEarth said:
flush yourself

Flush yourself

Ivan Fyodorovich said:
height isn't important. What matters is being a beacon of God's light. If you are, the only people who will loathe you are consumed by evil. You should love them anyway

legit