• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Theres no bigger failo than acne scarring

Defeat

Megastar
I feel so bad for people who have it severe, DESTROYS faces

Even minor can ruin your clarity

Starcrazy

Rotter
I have it quite bad on sides of my cheeks, maybe not as bad as your pic, but it does failo me hard. I'm poppin' accutane like crazy and I hope it'll get better.

EdSheeran

Rotter
legit one of the most subhuman traits
it makes above average guys subhuman

If you have them you have to fix them as soon as possible

Anakind

Champion
I had it since age 19. And I was too autistic to actually get skin treatments.

And for women it's actually an even bigger failo than for men. Whenever you see a female incel chances are high that she has severe acne-scarring. Acne and scars are one of the major signs for disease.

Defeat

Megastar
EdSheeran said:

there actually unfixable, you will be lucky to get 20% improvement which would propbably end up costing 10k and you will be bedridden looking like a tomato for 6 months in between treatments

honestly theres no worse flaw i literally have never seen someone with severe scarring in a relationship, no girl would want to risk theiir child with that shit

i think its the combination of subhuman genes of cystic acne + poor would healing. fucking brutal

Dembroadbones

Regular
Defeat said:
EdSheeran said:

there actually unfixable, you will be lucky to get 20% improvement which would propbably end up costing 10k and you will be bedridden looking like a tomato for 6 months in between treatments

honestly theres no worse flaw i literally have never seen someone with severe scarring in a relationship, no girl would want to risk theiir child with that shit

i think its the combination of subhuman genes of cystic acne + poor would healing. fucking brutal

Depends what kind of scarring. Ice picks can be treated to some degree, but the rolling scarring like the girl in that pic is pretty much untreatable.

Defeat

Megastar
[quote pid='1326731' dateline='1468613439']
Depends what kind of scarring. Ice picks can be treated to some degree, but the rolling scarring like the girl in that pic is pretty much untreatable.
[/quote]

yeh only to some degree, you will always have a hole in your face. 1 or 2 isnt bad but if your face is covered you look like a strawberry

i think weve found the biggest cause of inceldom boyos

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
The irony is one of my younger friends with a face covered by severe cystic acne was considered "handsome" by a bunch of German cuties back in the early 00's. We met them, I spoke to them and they used me as a proxy to be in touch with him and his horrendously inflamed skin. Not a single one of them ever mentioned me or at least showed some polite interest.