Theres more to it then you think regarding looks theory and shit fags

allindaeyes

Banned
Lets lay down the truth right now, for MOST GIRLS, a male ideally looks wise is like this, whether they know it or not :

• Tall. This doesnt mean like 6'4+ or some bullshit but at least 5'11 for most of you guys, I predict this req will rise in like next 5 years to 6 ft. ( Most girls and ppl in general IRL are retarded and over estimate height, i'm talking real numbers ) After 6'3 or '4 most people will be heavily disproportional and retarded looking, that is why the ideal ranges would be 6'0 - 6'4. 
NOTE ! This doesn't mean for you low IQs that there arent exceptions or guys arent and cant be good looking under these heights, I will explain it later.

• Adonis Ratio body proportions, this means 1.618 Shoulder to Waste ratio, this may vary between girls but they basically want around this ratio subconsciously body wise.
  • Muscularity, most girls in fact are not a fan of excessive muscularity. (16-22 this is speaking for my age range, and younger girls. Actual women which are here considered damaged goods, probably do like this but not excessive like Gandy ) Also, lower b fat ( sub 10% ) is NOT that good looking, it implies you being a try hard which is also another reason why most girls do not like gymcel/lifter body types. Athletic body types are preferred. 
Women's Ideal : 

Girls Ideal ( Maybe even more b fat and a bit bigger arms ) :

• OBVIOUSLY FACE MATTERS THE MOST FOR LOOKS. Girls can legit have types (Certain skin tones, hair colour & eyes ) for this but its fucking obvious what face is good looking or not. Body is obviously somewhat ok if your face is good, with high b fat almost no one has a decent enough face. IMO after 6+ it is all mental gymnastics and I will explain it. Imo, from THIS sites rating system which IMO Is pretty legit and not bluepill/deluded like most people IRL, 7s are 15%-10% of the population, maybe less. After 7+ to most people you are model tier IRL, and great looking, a rarity. To be past 7 you need true special defining features so that means IMO 8s are less than 5% maybe 2% and 9s are even less than 0.01%, don't even bother about 10s because none exist. 
This is all looks wise, however realise this 6+ you are considered good looking by majority of people RL, 4-5s are the majority with 4s being dead average, as avg person is ugly. 

The reason for exceptions, is because it is extremely RARE for a male to have all these features, so a girl will choose which features she prefers just looks wise as in Face, height, body. Not only looks are considered though, a mans Inhibition, LPD ( Luck, Propinquity, Delusion ), Neurotypicality & Charisma also matters between deciding. This is why you often see 8 or 9/10 girls with lower rated decent looking guys, because they provide other features, have no doubt though if they had + 2 points to their looks or were the ideal height they would be even better.

The main point is LOOKS dont matter as much as some think, they matter to an EXTENT, after 6+ IMO for most it is useless to argue about their potential experience with women as other parts of the person are considered, including MS. The main reason you see exceptions is though because a combination of all the features I listed which make ideal looks are extremely rare, colouring (Skin) also matters but majority of the world is already aware of this including gymcels. Race also matters to an extent and especially for LTRs depending on a girls Conservative, peoples opinions are skewed here however as they rate blacks EXTREMELY low usually due to a subconscious innate racism. After a certain level of looks, race is indeed irrelevant as I said its rare for a male to have all the womens ideals. 

Before you retard manlets ( I am semi manlet myself btw but IDC, 5'11), start criticising my logic by saying look at this 5'7 Zayn Malik girls love. Guys like that have a thin frame and are thin in general, he looks MUCH taller than 5'7, and even if he looked 5'7 of course his god tier face saves him, how rare is a guy with that face? That is why height is irrelevant in this case, after a certain point though face can not save you if you are too short (im talking Kent tier which is 5'2 ) and you will have to look for truely nice and special women. 

BTW especially for relationships, the other qualities of a man matter a LOT, thats why you see so many LTRs aren't looksmatched. Just laying out the truth for you faggot numiscers and delusioncels, every retard knows looks=/=everything

A lot of autism ITT but I agree with the core of your message.

Once a man believes looks equals all its over becasue thats not even close to how women rate attractiveness. It's a grand coping mechanism to cover up their numerous faults like boring personality, beta behavior, high inhibition, lack of hobbies/life, lack of a social circle, etc. 

If they were honest they would admit these things there are few legit ugly people in life so that's pure bullshit reasoning. 

Either way dominance is life its why the numerous good looking guys on the internet will die FAs/Incels. Being able to face rejection and approach women is what gets men laid. 

Tbh physical looks matter very little in getting even a 7+ gf. That's why when you go to the store you can see hot fuckable women with fat, skinny fat or average looking dudes. It will all come down to LPD for the most part. 

And for flings it comes down to game, approaching multiple women and presentability. That's why a lot of players aren't always anything special looking they're are just good at speaking and escalating sexually with women.

allindaeyes

Banned
Bojack said:
You probably didnt have to, it was mainly for delusion cels and even then the bold is the most important part. 

Either way : 

magicalpha

Cuck
thank god a legit POST, legit POST!

OP you are definitely correct in everything you said, looks are not everything.
behaviour, low inhibition, personality makes adds points to you as a whole rating as a man.
women do look at looks, as a large indicator of your value, however, you can keep adding points to yourself, to your overall value, with money and status, and actual personality.

jesus the coping is real. the all or nothing approach to looks is why sluthate exists.
its all the wrong type of delusion.
you need to be deluded correctly.

ColezRightFoot said:
A lot of autism ITT but I agree with the core of your message.

Once a man believes looks equals all its over becasue thats not even close to how women rate attractiveness. It's a grand coping mechanism to cover up their numerous faults like boring personality, beta behavior, high inhibition, lack of hobbies/life, lack of a social circle, etc. 

If they were honest they would admit these things there are few legit ugly people in life so that's pure bullshit reasoning. 

Either way dominance is life its why the numerous good looking guys on the internet will die FAs/Incels. Being able to face rejection and approach women is what gets men laid. 

Tbh physical looks matter very little in getting even a 7+ gf. That's why when you go to the store you can see hot fuckable women with fat, skinny fat or average looking dudes. It will all come down to LPD for the most part. 

And for flings it comes down to game, approaching multiple women and presentability. That's why a lot of players aren't always anything special looking they're are just good at speaking and escalating sexually with women.

You are deluded as fuck When I go to the store, I don't see "average looking dudes" with 7+ at all.

As for flings, it comes down to looks. I know there was even a study posted on reddit 2 days ago which proved as much. 

If looks don't matter for flings, why can't I even get matches on Tinder or get replies on OKC? But when I change my pics to a 7+ male, that all changes?