• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

there's gonna be a movie about er

incelhero

Regular
can't wait to see it, the title is "Del Playa", he's going to be the antagonist or something tho, and potrayed in bad light, while mexican chads are going to be the good guys

can't fucking wait

the movie isn't going to be "about" ER.

it's "inspired by" him at best, in the sense that the movie about a kid who got bullied then kills a bunch of people. that's about it, boyo.

Chad

Joke
They should of posted a casting call ad  on here  :lol:

alien

Machine
Rotters
sick of the bullshit said:
the movie isn't going to be "about" ER.

it's "inspired by" him at best, in the sense that the movie about a kid who got bullied then kills a bunch of people. that's about it, boyo.
And it's named after a street in Isla Vista, CA. Del Playa might have actually been the street where Elliot Rodger shot those sorority girls, shot up that deli and engaged in some road rage.

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
They should have asked me to make an incel movie. I would have done better than these hollywood losers.

alien

Machine
Rotters

chinless

Hell, Del Playa isn't even the street where ER went ER.  From what I saw of the trailer the movie is just another B grade slasher flick with a tenuous at best connection to ER