there's actually a legit AMWF couple in my family

LostTuna

Gigachad
@"HANDSOME LUAN" 

i never shared this with you before. not gonna post pics cuz it's family and they're both old now anyways so the pics i have on facebook of them together wouldn't be a good representation. anyways it's my cousins husband. he's an avg height dark filipino dude with a lot of tattoos and was a surfer/skater in his younger years. they're both over 35 yrs old but she was a legit high E 6.5/10 in her prime and still looks OK today. also she's 100% real white (cousin from my dutch side) and they have a 6 yr old son. he basically looks like a brown eyed med with really tanned skin and dark brown hair (not ethnik black). pretty good looking actually, hopefully he has a good puberty.

i also have a WMAF couple in the family, BFWM, and a mexican female-white male.

LostTuna

Gigachad
coldfish said:
post all the mixed kids pics. i wanna compare the results
only the AMWF and WMBF couples have kids, and no sry
[hr]
Dj khaled said:
Is there alot of BMWF over there?
not really. ur likely to see some BMWF couples if ur out all day but its not extremely common
[hr]
HANDSOME LUAN said:
send me pics  :inlove:
sry bruh no family pics. i've posted pics of like my great ancestors b4 that's all

HANDSOME LUAN

Banned
LostTuna said:
[quote pid='745519' dateline='1455347667']
sry bruh no family pics. i've posted pics of like my great ancestors b4 that's all
[/quote]

you sent me pics of your cousin remember

LostTuna

Gigachad
HANDSOME LUAN said:
LostTuna said:
[quote pid='745519' dateline='1455347667']
you sent me pics of your cousin remember
[/quote]

:shock: which one? i legit have several dozen cousins (1st and 2nd) and quite a few of the girls are HQNP
[hr]
was it the blonde girl w/ the puppy eyes?
[hr]
MasterFaggot said:
how would you rate the asian skater dude?
prolly like 5/10 but he has a huge skull and masc appeal and is very neurotypical and fun to be around IRL. face is nothing special tho, good symmetry and no legit deformities but nothing stands out either

LostTuna

Gigachad
HANDSOME LUAN said:
you stole her panties and used them to jack off with
i did that 2 separate times actually lmfao. did i tell u tell the story about the thanksgiving incident?

also how the fuck do u remember this. i don't even remember posting that unless i PM'd oyu