• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

There's absolutely no reason to be a standardcel.

maximus1

Regular
Your 3 is another man's 7.

This is a 5'0 woman with no boobs or ass, yet people will have you believe she's one of the most gorgeous women. And as long as she's wearing makeup, you'll probably never hear anything different. There is nothing to lose from dating/banging average or below average women as they more than likely have much higher smv than you.

I agree with the premise, but the picture as an example of a girl you have to lower your standards for is ridiculous tbh.

She is fucking cute. What were your standards if you have to lower them for her? Do you consider yourself incel?

The fuck?

:what:

Viral

Regular
i don't find her attractive either......... I guess it's a redpill thing to know it's not really your women, just your turn.

Darkman

Rotter
Um what, shes a 6.5 at the bare minimum and is cute as fuck

Lookism demographics (2016 estimate):

30% slayers
25% standardcels
20% trolls
20% autistic rotters
5% BDD victims

0% incels

Looks median: 6.0/10

Darkman said:
Um what, shes a 6.5 at the bare minimum and is cute as fuck

wow would u rly fuck that ugly skank? i mean i'm incel kissless virgin but i will save myself for something better not this 3/10 disgusting woman tbh
lowering standards is ok, but there has to be a limit. i'm willing to lower my standards to 7.5/10 but thats about it

why are no models knocking at my basement window btw?

Foxx

Average Guy
maximus1 said:
Foxx said:
:what:

No just no man.

What's the problem?  :stare:

There is nothing to lose from dating/banging average or below average women as they more than likely have much higher smv than you.

There is a lot to lose and very little to gain from going below your looks level.

smellysocks

Megastar
I do not have high standards for women, but I find her to look like a generic little mexican with close set round eyes. I just feel nothing when I look at her. Same with selena gomez