There's a reason women want the law to consider everything harassment.

FireHaze

Gigachad
It's because THEY want to do the chasing. Women fucking despise being approached when they don't give you signals to do so. If women had their way, they'd never get cold approached but instead, they'd literally gravitate towards Chad and give him obvious "fuck me" signals. They want all sub 6 men to die a fiery death and the closest they can get to that is putting them in jail.

If you have to expend any effort to get women it's over for you.

FireHaze said:
It's because THEY want to do the chasing. Women fucking despise being approached when they don't give you signals to do so. If women had their way, they'd never get cold approached but instead, they'd literally gravitate towards Chad and give him obvious "fuck me" signals. They want all sub 6 men to die a fiery death and the closest they can get to that is putting them in jail.

If you have to expend any effort to get women it's over for you.

yep, women are fucking REPULSED by these fucking 4/10 pua mofos that think its all about "game". nah motherfucker your face looks like something that came out of a horror movie gtfo with ur game bs, the only time you need to "GAME" is when ur on fucking ps4 u chicken neck motherfucker

If feminists/women had their way, they would make it legal for every sub 8 male to get vasectomies.

coldfish

Normie
legit. also to achieve female supremacy, in which if Chad gets too cocky and start calling her names or degrade her in public, she can sack him easily

they have nothing to lose and much to gain from this type of legislature. I think it's common sense

HarryBalls

Coper
They don't want incels to die lol

How the fuck do you think society will function without incels? No, they want to enslave, to make incels workcel to death.

chadimir

Gigachad
Nah women like rejecting incels it gives them a huge ego boost

FireHaze

Gigachad
HarryBalls said:
They don't want incels to die lol

How the fuck do you think society will function without incels? No, they want to enslave, to make incels workcel to death.
Women don't see it that way. Women are short sighted emotional creatures.

Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
Nah women like rejecting incels it gives them a huge ego boost
Maybe some do but I think for the most part women simply want nothing to do with incels and would be happy if we all dropped dead.

FuckThis

Slayer
I think there is a fine line here

They do want to reject incels from time to time,but not always be bombarded with them .

They also do want to do the chasing,it gets them horny,but they want to crush incels for ego boosts as well

flesh

Slayer
Very legit, as I've said before: anyone who doubts looks theory, go on omegle an average male. Watch in awe as literally every single girl you see, regardless of whether they're fat, hot, average, asian, white, black, hispanic, burn victims, preppy, alternative, whatever, ALL of them will disconnect you in search of the ultimate chad. It's really just a reflection of what they want in real life, but even more brutal than Tinder because you can PHYSICALLY SEE THEM REJECTING YOU. Just lol. 

:cage2: