• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

there's a nigger in cinderella

anima

Joke
wtf 

niggers are in everything these days  :rage:

@"Elliot Rodger 2000"

DyingHope

Incel King
Oldcels
Every classic white movie or tv show that is remade will include ethnics from now on, hell it's been happening at least 10 years now.

springfield

Banned
But it's a fairy tale. What about an all white cast of ancient Egypt lol

Boss

Rotter
Disgusting pasty cavemen and black porch monkey no wonder they are in movies together bunch of subhumans

anima

Joke
there's a nigger in wuthering heights

i can't watch it

Invisible

Champion
assburger said:
Invisible said:
Why so racist

im not racist id just rather not watch ugly nigs or see white culture be eroded etc.

You do realize you are not a part of white culture? I'm more a part of it than you: brb contributing to the state, brb socializing with others in an NT, empathetic, nonprimitive way; brb paying my way/bills. 

Your contribution to white culture is sitting in a room with white skin. Are you serious, bro?

assburger

Megastar
Invisible said:
assburger said:
im not racist id just rather not watch ugly nigs or see white culture be eroded etc.

You do realize you are not a part of white culture? I'm more a part of it than you: brb contributing to the state, brb socializing with others in an NT, empathetic, nonprimitive way; brb paying my way/bills. 

Your contribution to white culture is sitting in a room with white skin. Are you serious, bro?

why u gotta get personal mang

Invisible

Champion
assburger said:
Invisible said:

why u gotta get personal mang
I like you mayne, despite u being aspie as hell and racist as fuck.

I had to get personal cuz its the closest you would feel to how i feel when someone is racist towards blacks. Not a nice feeling, is it?