There won't be incels 100 years from now

redmanlet

Banned
Joined
Feb 22, 2016
Messages
511
Reputation
0
Or maybe the planet would have self destructed by then. I am gonna go with that
 
Joined
Oct 19, 2015
Messages
159
Reputation
0
In the future, maybe we will be able to treat most cases of inceldom, but I think that only rich people will benefit from it. They will use that to make themselves even more superior to others.
 
Joined
Jan 26, 2016
Messages
137
Reputation
0
clown said:
With Orthotropics, and all new technologies that are/will be coming out, and parents becoming aware of them, everyone will be treated in early age and lookmaxxing from the day they are born.

What is today average, will be below average in 100 years. Standards will be even higher then.

Just LOL @ few of those who are unlucky and their parents don't help them to lookmax. They will suffer much more than us because there will be only one incel in every 10000 people. It will be hell for them.
I agree only i think there wont be incels dating than having kids busy while they fuck there sex dolls.
 

igesio

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,851
Reputation
2
Erm... no

Even if everyone becomes 8/10, women will still only be attracted to the top 20% of males
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,226
Reputation
3,172
I think people will get worse looking tbh. Kids I see in middle school right now have all sort of facial deformities 

I was helping a 2nd grade class for a month and I'd say 5% of the kids had a face in this mold 

 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,226
Reputation
3,172
clown said:
UglyNormalFag said:
I think people will get worse looking tbh. Kids I see in middle school right now have all sort of facial deformities 

I was helping a 2nd grade class for a month and I'd say 5% of the kids had a face in this mold 

They will probably be treated unless their parents are ignorant.
It's not a given that Orthotropics will take off. People are ignorant as fuck. Whenever I see a kid with a dentofacial deformity I want to tell the parents about jaw surgery and whatnot, but the competitor in me tells me not to
 

kibo

Chad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,836
Reputation
1
UglyNormalFag said:
clown said:
They will probably be treated unless their parents are ignorant.
It's not a given that Orthotropics will take off. People are ignorant as fuck. Whenever I see a kid with a dentofacial deformity I want to tell the parents about jaw surgery and whatnot, but the competitor in me tells me not to
jaw surgery is invasive
raising conscioussy on effects of mouth brrathing and checkng night sleep for it is enoghh
but people who would be curious after your talk is small unless you are chad who easily convince people
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,226
Reputation
3,172
kibo said:
UglyNormalFag said:
It's not a given that Orthotropics will take off. People are ignorant as fuck. Whenever I see a kid with a dentofacial deformity I want to tell the parents about jaw surgery and whatnot, but the competitor in me tells me not to
jaw surgery is invasive
raising conscioussy on effects of mouth brrathing and checkng night sleep for it is enoghh
but people who would be curious after your talk is small unless you are chad who easily convince people
Poor oral posture imo is caused by tongue placement and facial structure. So of course if you have allergies, do what you can to alleviate them but surgery is the best option to change unwanted facial structure
 

kibo

Chad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,836
Reputation
1
UglyNormalFag said:
kibo said:
jaw surgery is invasive
raising conscioussy on effects of mouth brrathing and checkng night sleep for it is enoghh
but people who would be curious after your talk is small unless you are chad who easily convince people
Poor oral posture imo is caused by tongue placement and facial structure. So of course if you have allergies, do what you can to alleviate them but surgery is the best option to change unwanted facial structure
if i have to have surgery i will check soft palate surgery first if its appropriate 
i wouldnt have legit jaw surgery
there is that gummy thing for placing inside mouth for night sleep for people who dont have oxygen flow issue but only habit for mouthbreathing due to facial. structure
i dont look natural when i close mouth because my head developed on mouth breathng
my family told me i look shitty on pics when i close mouth
wheb i close mouth i look unnatural,open mouth makes you look like retard, you cant win...
tbh i wouldnt be good looking even wth proper face development,i would just avoid retruded recessed bones in face...
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,226
Reputation
3,172
kibo said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Poor oral posture imo is caused by tongue placement and facial structure. So of course if you have allergies, do what you can to alleviate them but surgery is the best option to change unwanted facial structure
if i have to have surgery i will check soft palate surgery first if its appropriate 
i wouldnt have legit jaw surgery
there is that gummy thing for placing inside mouth for night sleep for people who dont have oxygen flow issue but only habit for mouthbreathing due to facial. structure
i dont look natural when i close mouth because my head developed on mouth breathng
my family told me i look shitty on pics when i close mouth
wheb i close mouth i look unnatural,open mouth makes you look like retard, you cant win...
tbh i wouldnt be good looking even wth proper face development,i would just avoid retruded recessed bones in face...
You plan on getting surgery at some point? You'd be surprised how different you can look. Because beauty is affected by mm's and is objective to a certain point, you can really max yourself if you know what to get
 

kibo

Chad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,836
Reputation
1
UglyNormalFag said:
kibo said:
if i have to have surgery i will check soft palate surgery first if its appropriate 
i wouldnt have legit jaw surgery
there is that gummy thing for placing inside mouth for night sleep for people who dont have oxygen flow issue but only habit for mouthbreathing due to facial. structure
i dont look natural when i close mouth because my head developed on mouth breathng
my family told me i look shitty on pics when i close mouth
wheb i close mouth i look unnatural,open mouth makes you look like retard, you cant win...
tbh i wouldnt be good looking even wth proper face development,i would just avoid retruded recessed bones in face...
You plan on getting surgery at some point? You'd be surprised how different you can look. Because beauty is affected by mm's and is objective to a certain point, you can really max yourself if you know what to get
You are legit about beauty.
But i wouldnt do jaw surgery where they swipe out my skin face,and have it later with some tingling and numbing in face.
I dont want chronic issues..
I am currently wearing retaner almost 24/7,i will extand palate at least
my profile view piss me off because of retruded chin.I have mkay chin(not V shape) but its retruded and very shit from profile view.Is chin fixing easier like i jeard?
i need to fix mouth breathig,lose fucking weight,and improve some other pathetic aspects of my life.
Jaws reshaping wouldnt be life change for me now.
I would also have to check out if there is risk for damaging my cornea durng operation because i have weak cornea.
Simply:Surgery->hole body under stress->imcreased blood pressure prpbably->increased eye pressure->eye damage possibility
cornea is extremly important...
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
6
so its not because theres gunna be a cure/abortions for autists? negged
 

kibo

Chad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,836
Reputation
1
clown said:
UglyNormalFag said:
It's not a given that Orthotropics will take off. People are ignorant as fuck. Whenever I see a kid with a dentofacial deformity I want to tell the parents about jaw surgery and whatnot, but the competitor in me tells me not to
Haha I feel the same way, for reason that they will look better than me then and I get nothing in return for that.

And just imagine how would ignorant people react if some incel would start talking about mewcelling and surgerycelling. They would think you are crazy LOL.
icant even convince friend to take fucking omega 3 omega 6 supplement and he is needing it due ti having some blood protein genetic flaw
he will just eat tuna and thats it
 

kibo

Chad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,836
Reputation
1
clown said:
kibo said:
icant even convince friend to take fucking omega 3 omega 6 supplement and he is needing it due ti having some blood protein genetic flaw
he will just eat tuna and thats it
Ignorance.

Kind of reminds me when I started taking whey protein and one friend told me 'oh man it is easy to build muscle using proteins'.

I just LOL'd as hard as one time he said lifting weights is not natural and people should only do bodyweight.
its. annoying as fuck
they also show you they dont believe you much,or they dont want be teached by you,ego crap..
i cant even explain to dumb sister that she should eat meat when she is on diet
every female is so clueless about diets its pathetic
female magazines are pathetic as well
 

kibo

Chad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,836
Reputation
1
clown said:
kibo said:
its. annoying as fuck
they also show you they dont believe you much,or they dont want be teached by you,ego crap..
i cant even explain to dumb sister that she should eat meat when she is on diet
every female is so clueless about diets its pathetic
female magazines are pathetic as well
I wonder if they would think differently I was 9/10 godcel.
they wouldnt mock you at least in that case...
 

Legalizer

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2016
Messages
1,099
Reputation
2
igesio said:
Erm... no

Even if everyone becomes 8/10, women will still only be attracted to the top 20% of males
Legit nature only favor the top 20%
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,226
Reputation
3,172
Legalizer said:
igesio said:
Erm... no

Even if everyone becomes 8/10, women will still only be attracted to the top 20% of males
Legit nature only favor the top 20%
I disagree. There's a certain connection and halo effect you get from interacting with someone who looks developed. If everyone was on the good looking side, people would just be fucking like dogs imo
 

Legalizer

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2016
Messages
1,099
Reputation
2
UglyNormalFag said:
Legalizer said:
Legit nature only favor the top 20%
I disagree. There's a certain connection and halo effect you get from interacting with someone who looks developed. If everyone was on the good looking side, people would just be fucking like dogs imo
Hope that happens, would truly be the end of inceldom
 

igesio

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,851
Reputation
2
lUglyNormalFag said:
Legalizer said:
Legit nature only favor the top 20%
I disagree. There's a certain connection and halo effect you get from interacting with someone who looks developed. If everyone was on the good looking side, people would just be fucking like dogs imo
Females are programmed to be attracted the the top 20% of males. Throughout all species, females are the genetic filter - they decide who gets to mate. Males have to be living forms of art just to have a chance of getting their dicks wet. In ducks, the male has aesthetic colourful feathers while the female is bland. In peacocks, males have beautiful, big, colourful feathers. In spiders, the male has to perform a dance, if the female likes it, he gets to mate, if she doesn't, she kills him, literally just weeding him the fuck out, so that he won't use up any more food because he won't reproduce anyways because he is a subhuman that can't dance. In humans, males are smart, strong, big and live for long. Females are emotional, irrational, weak and get out of prime and become useless very quicly
 
Top