There will never be a Utopia, 80/20 rule of evolution

Beta Male

Incel
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
106
Reputation
3
The following theory is supported by biology and evolutionary psychology

In the stone age people were tough and resilient against sickness, had strong bones, perfect teeth. Our ancestors were more fit at the age of 14 than an adult gym male of our current century. This was all because weak men were not able to pass on their inferior genes. There is a reason we see the 20/80 rule in dating. Women are not meant to reproduce with the inferior. Since we run a society that claims its all about personality and looks do not matter, these poor women are guilt tripped into reproducing with beta providers who they would otherwise keep around as whipped husbands to help raise chads kids

The only reason society is so dysfunctional right now is because technology has advanced faster than our primitive psyches have adapted to and technology enabled over population of weak inferior subhumans. If we could regulate our current population size and freeze technological advancement for 1 thousand years we might be able to evolve in a way to hold stable monogamous relationships but that will not happen. Religion has been one attempt to trick foolish sheeple into abiding by some societal values but it is evident that this model of control is not working. Need I make examples of religion not working in society anymore?

There is only one solution to make society sane again so that people can coexist without setting off a nuclear ice age. That is to put beta males in their place. That place is the no reproduction zone and the slavery zone. Women can not control themselves unless they are being sexed by a 9/10+ alpha male whose genetically superior status is further halo effected by sleeping with more women, while also having the sense of security that they will have a passive obedient male slave for them at all times to pamper them and provide personal support. In this process the top 20% of men can pass their genes on prolifically while the bottom 80% will no longer poison society.

I know where you will see a flaw in the design. How is the bottom 80% of men enough to provide every woman with a personal slave? The secret is that taller men have more complete genes. All men have significantly more Y chromosome sperm than X. thing is we do not see this reflect in birth rates of the genders because Y chromosome sperm has a greater chance of missing genes resulting in a miscarriage or just simply entering the egg and not working at all resulting in another period. Tall men have purer genes and it is shown that taller men have more male children whereas shorter men have more female children. When only the top 20% of men are allowed to reproduce, you will see a higher birth rate of male children. This will provide enough subhuman males to be assigned as slaves to woman while also having a good supply of superior alpha males to continue reproducing.

This becomes a positive way of enacting eugenics since nobody needs to be removed from the population. All subhumans will have a purpose. The subhumans will adapt to enjoy this life as well after about 2 generations into it.
 

normiecope

Normie
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
1,621
Reputation
1
I don't get how retards here don't get that even if everybody had robust bones and teeth, 80/20 would still be at play.

Attractiveness is relative, not absolute.
 

Beta Male

Incel
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
106
Reputation
3
Amnesia said:


Amnesia. You are part of the 80%

The longer you fight your subhumanity, the longer the world will be in chaos. The NWO will restore world order because of you.
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
662
Reputation
1
Will I have any say in who my owner will be when all of us sub 8 males are assigned as slaves? If I am going to be a personal slave I'd hope there is some sort of a looks scaling involved. It would be messed up to see an 8/10 male serve as a slave to a 1/10 woman

Please respond OP.
 

Spectre

Normie
Joined
Jul 3, 2015
Messages
1,008
Reputation
0
normiecope said:
I don't get how retards here don't get that even if everybody had robust bones and teeth, 80/20 would still be at play.

Attractiveness is relative, not absolute.
 

Josh

Banned
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Messages
9,058
Reputation
135
lmao what the fuck are you talking about straight teeth isn't genetic moron
 

Beta Male

Incel
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
106
Reputation
3
normiecope said:
I don't get how retards here don't get that even if everybody had robust bones and teeth, 80/20 would still be at play.

Attractiveness is relative, not absolute.
If society were to adopt this model. After just one century the 8 of today would be a 7

Women will always get horny over the top 20% of men rotating them all, and will always need to feel empowered by using all men below that threshold
 

normiecope

Normie
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
1,621
Reputation
1
Beta Male said:
normiecope said:
I don't get how retards here don't get that even if everybody had robust bones and teeth, 80/20 would still be at play.

Attractiveness is relative, not absolute.
If society were to adopt this model. After just one century the 8 of today would be a 7

Women will always get horny over the top 20% of men rotating them all, and will always need to feel empowered by using all men below that threshold
Most Chinese guys are sub-8 right? That's common knowledge - manlets, non-white features, monolids? But Chinese women still want to fuck the hottest Chinese guys they know, even though these native chads who slay in China would be brutally rejected in America. 

Why? Because attractiveness is relative, you coping autist.

No species would survive without this trait. What do you think would happen if all the attractive males died out? Would females just roll over and kill themselves like you believe (because those other males aren't worth it)? Or would the mate with the remaining best looking males? Would there not be competition between these males.

This is the reason a 6/10 white guy would easily slay in Hull, UK, but never even TOUCH a girl in LA (where the average male is a model-tier tall 7/10 with a gymcelled body). To slay you need to be in that top 20% or whatever IN YOUR POPULATION.

Get this through your coping skull.
 

kibo

Chad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,836
Reputation
1
Beta Male said:
The following theory is supported by biology and evolutionary psychology

In the stone age people were tough and resilient against sickness, had strong bones, perfect teeth. Our ancestors were more fit at the age of 14 than an adult gym male of our current century. This was all because weak men were not able to pass on their inferior genes. There is a reason we see the 20/80 rule in dating. Women are not meant to reproduce with the inferior. Since we run a society that claims its all about personality and looks do not matter, these poor women are guilt tripped into reproducing with beta providers who they would otherwise keep around as whipped husbands to help raise chads kids

The only reason society is so dysfunctional right now is because technology has advanced faster than our primitive psyches have adapted to and technology enabled over population of weak inferior subhumans. If we could regulate our current population size and freeze technological advancement for 1 thousand years we might be able to evolve in a way to hold stable monogamous relationships but that will not happen. Religion has been one attempt to trick foolish sheeple into abiding by some societal values but it is evident that this model of control is not working. Need I make examples of religion not working in society anymore?

There is only one solution to make society sane again so that people can coexist without setting off a nuclear ice age. That is to put beta males in their place. That place is the no reproduction zone and the slavery zone. Women can not control themselves unless they are being sexed by a 9/10+ alpha male whose genetically superior status is further halo effected by sleeping with more women, while also having the sense of security that they will have a passive obedient male slave for them at all times to pamper them and provide personal support. In this process the top 20% of men can pass their genes on prolifically while the bottom 80% will no longer poison society.

I know where you will see a flaw in the design. How is the bottom 80% of men enough to provide every woman with a personal slave? The secret is that taller men have more complete genes. All men have significantly more Y chromosome sperm than X. thing is we do not see this reflect in birth rates of the genders because Y chromosome sperm has a greater chance of missing genes resulting in a miscarriage or just simply entering the egg and not working at all resulting in another period. Tall men have purer genes and it is shown that taller men have more male children whereas shorter men have more female children. When only the top 20% of men are allowed to reproduce, you will see a higher birth rate of male children. This will provide enough subhuman males to be assigned as slaves to woman while also having a good supply of superior alpha males to continue reproducing.

This becomes a positive way of enacting eugenics since nobody needs to be removed from the population. All subhumans will have a purpose. The subhumans will adapt to enjoy this life as well after about 2 generations into it.
cuckold fantasy gone too far in mental masturbation
 
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
748
Reputation
0
This is not practical because a force consisting only of 20% of the male population and women would not be strong enough to subdue 80% of the male population, regardless of "genetic quality".

A chad dies to a bullet the same as a beta male.

The 80% sub-chad males would have to volounteer to be enslaved for this to work. I get that it's for a good cause and all, but I wouldn't wanna be a slave regardless and I think that applies for most other sane non-cuck people.
 

primetime

Normie
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
1,459
Reputation
1
why do most people look like shit out in public if 80/20 rule is legit ?
 

Beta Male

Incel
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
106
Reputation
3
primetime said:
why do most people look like shit out in public if 80/20 rule is legit ?
Because society today has been attempting to resist the 80/20
[hr]
IceCutter said:
cliffs

dr
-990 red

dr
[hr]
Impotent Rage said:
This is not practical because a force consisting only of 20% of the male population and women would not be strong enough to subdue 80% of the male population, regardless of "genetic quality".

A chad dies to a bullet the same as a beta male.

The 80% sub-chad males would have to volounteer to be enslaved for this to work. I get that it's for a good cause and all, but I wouldn't wanna be a slave regardless and I think that applies for most other sane non-cuck people.
That is why Hillary Clinton intends to take away all the guns

WWIII

All the world will be starving and survival of the fittest will be witnessed. Society will crumble when the internet is shut down. People will be desperate for new leadership. Nobody will have guns. Chads will be physically superior and the 80% inferior will never unite because they will be too white knighted to allow their own to get it in with the women who are unwillingly to fuck with the bottom 80%
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
5,433
Reputation
5
Stupid.

If "alpha males" can't cope with beta's technology then they are not really alpha.

The creation of technology is natural for humans. If we regress, then technology would only come back one day.

Primitive "alphas" hold us all back if we were to live this way.
 
Top