There was never hope. Only cope.

Rammstein

Slayer
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]there was a really horrible bully at my small, private, christian school (he was the vice principal's son) who could get away with anything. I could write quite a long essay about all the fucked up shit this kid did to other kids, especially me, but i'll just hit a couple memorable highlights.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
one time he got the idea to stick long thumb tacks between his fingers, point side down, and walk up to other kids, me in particular, and "pat" us HARD on the back, leaving tons of tiny stab wounds. the teachers favored this fuckwad so much that when he did it and we would shout out in pain, we would get in trouble for disrupting class. one time he even attached one to the end of a yard stick and was tapping kids on their head from a distance while they sat at their desks. really fucked up if you ask me. Once he slammed a really long tack into my leg and left it there, sticking out of my leg.[/font]

another occasion that comes to mind is when, on picture day, right before I got my picture taken, he came up to me for no reason and punched me extremely hard in the balls. while I was leaning over in pain about to vomit, his friend and co-conspirator came up and punched me in the balls again but this time harder. I saw red and almost did something but I was surrounded by other kids and teachers, and knowing full well that nothing this kid did would get him expelled or even so much as in trouble, I feared what would happen to me as a repurcussion.[/font]

I check this guys facebook page about once a year hoping that he is like.... miserable or something. Nope, he has a really hot girlfriend, a great job and he makes enough money to own a bunch of horses and ride them whenever he Wang's. Hope he gets in a horrific boating accident one day.[/font]

Edit: posted this before my 20 hour shift at the mall for black friday.
[/font]

:giggle:

Looking back, I'm sure you wish you would have punched him in the face or something, but I completely understand that you were not ready to come out as one of "those kids" who beat the shit out of people. I had one bullying experience during middle school, and I almost punched the kid in the face... but I couldn't get myself to do it. If he had done one more thing to me, I probably would have and I'm pretty sure I could have knocked him down. But I didn't. :rage:

Authority figures would have told you that you did the right thing by relenting, but really you should have gone all out to the death (or as far as necessary) with that kid, in public.

What that kid did to you was not insignificant, and you should consider how you might get revenge without exposing yourself to (much) legal risk.

redapple

Subhuman
So the theory that being evil is attractive to girls is legit.

LMS matters but evillnes and machiavelism is also important. The more you are good person the lower your attractivness is and the more pure evil you are the more girls would be willing to fuck you.

amogking

Normie
COPE LIKE THE POPE THEORY 2016

JUST LOL @ YOU IF YOU'RE NOT COPING LIKE THE POPE