TheTrews

Normie
About 7 or 8 years ago, the house next door to e was rented to the council or charity and turned into residential home for juvenile delinquents. About six 16-18 year-old deliquents lived here with two or three staff.

From the time they moved in, there was non-stop noise: loud music being played constantly, shouting, screaming and delinquents loitering outside the front of the house. Luckily at the time I was living away, so I didn't have to put up with it except when I was back during holidays.

It was during one of these holidays that I was in the bathroom one evening. I opened and looked out of a narrow, horizontal window that faced the house next door.

When I looked out, I saw that one of the upstairs windows next door as well as the curtains, which meant I had a direct view of the room.

It was a bedroom which belonged to a delinquent girl and she was lying naked on her bed and masturbating with a hairbrush. 

The light in her room was very strong so I could see every part of her body in great clarity. Her head was nearest the window and partially covered by the wall, which meant I couldn't see her face but then she couldn't see me either. Everything from her neck down was all visibly illuminated by the powerful lightbulb.

From then on, I would see her from my bathroom window almost every night, as good as clockwork,  masturbating with the end of her hairbrush. She always had her window fully opened (it was during summer) and her light on as she relaxed and had her nightly masturbatory sessions.

On other occasions I saw her lying in bed with boys and I think I even caught her having sex one time, but on that occasion the curtains were half shut so I could only see glimpses.

NoComment

Coper
TheTrews said:
About 7 or 8 years ago, the house next door to mkne was rented by the council and/or a charity and turned into residential home for juvenile delinquents. About six, 16-18 year-olds lived there with two or three staff.

From the time they moved in, there was non stop noise, loud music being played, shouting and screaming. Luckily I was living away most of the time so I didn't have to put up with them except during holidays.

During one holiday when I was back home, I was in my bathroom one evening and looked out of a narrow, horizontal window that faced the next door house.

When I looked out, I saw one of the upstairs window of the next door housr opened with the curtains opened too so I could see directly into the whole room.

It was the bedroom of a delinquent girl. She was lying naked on her bed and masturbating with a hairbrush.X 
Stopped reading your fantasy right there

TheTrews

Normie
^ It is in fact common for younger girls who don't have access to sex toys, to use everyday objects such as hairbrush handles.

In fact, when I used to cam with young teenage girls on msn messenger, many of them would masturbate using deodorant cans.

tales from this autist basement fantasty voeyeur.
[hr]
you'd think this oldcel goon would be too busy fucking polish girls and mirin his silky nw0

Bojack

Lookism God
You should have went into her room and fucked her.