There might actually be a race war

Currycel

Normie
This year's presidential elections made me realize just how racists white Americans are. If they're pushed they might actually start a race war and try to deport or kill all ethnics. Same in Europe, they're bricking in so many ethnics and people are not happy about it

There is like a .1% chance but it's actually pretty possible now

I bet California would become its own country if a race war did start since there is so many ethnics but who knows

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
i wish I was in america right now tbh.

guerilla warfare, I want some KKK dylan roof heads tbh

also would actually be able to own a gun lmao

Currycel

Normie
DatzNotMe said:

Are you ethnic? Most ethnics don't have guns, we would be outnumbered by a lot
[hr]
Norwooding Ethnik said:
u a USAcel bro?
Yes

Currycel said:
DatzNotMe said:

[hr]
Norwooding Ethnik said:
u a USAcel bro?
Yes

Actually, there's a fuckload of ethnics in America nowadays, especially in states along the Mexican border. My city is like 70 percent ethnic, so I don't have to worry about shit. Cops can't do shit to me here.

Even if there was a race war, I'd be safe.

Currycel

Normie
But the couple of people with guns are white, they'll take out Mexicans very easily

Currycel said:
But the couple of people with guns are white, they'll take out Mexicans very easily
I live in Texas. EVERYONE here has a gun in their home, even the "liberal" latinos. Owning a gun is like tradition. I know that's not the case if you live in California, as literally everything there is outlawed. Most of the cops here are also ethnic. Whites are a minority in my city.

rugby1233

Chad
tsh123456789 said:
It's Thier fucking politicians fault. They should go kill them, it's only young manipulated sluts and beta cucks who vote for mass ethnic migration. Every other person knows it's commen sense to not let it happen in the first place. 

Too bad young sluts and beta men are majority of the young adult population now.
I love the irony of you being an indian and being against immigration.

paulus

Banned
tsh123456789 said:
It's Thier fucking politicians fault. They should go kill them, it's only young manipulated sluts and beta cucks who vote for mass ethnic migration. Every other person knows it's commen sense to not let it happen in the first place. 

Too bad young sluts and beta men are majority of the young adult population now.
Plus its are mostly young males who are migrating

Sry but even if youre an ethnic youre a cuck if u support that shit

Danny the chav

King of Chads
Currycel said:
DatzNotMe said:

[hr]
Norwooding Ethnik said:
u a USAcel bro?
Yes
Yes, he is ethnic, tell him your ethnic tbh :giggle:

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
Currycel said:
DatzNotMe said:

[hr]
Norwooding Ethnik said:
u a USAcel bro?
Yes
So? I dont care if there are more rofl... I'd operate mainly guerrila warfare anyway.

And for a fact blacks are more athletic. If we got some of those pro nfl players and ppl like jon jones on our side we'd rape them... Not to mention white sluts are hungry to cuck whites these days (especially young ones) and will bend over backwards to ethnics.

Just look at what happened in dallas... watch the video, its crazy that one single nigga ass handed so many cops like he was in an action movie

there r very few ethnics that would bend over backwards to whitie as opposed to all the cucks that would for ethnics these days. and either way, in the modern world the world is largely shit even if u die its not that bad at least you die like a man

ethnicredpill

Banned
south americans need to unite and attack usa while africans and arabs attack europe

china should then attack usa and europe destroy what is left and take over these continents.

Currycel

Normie
tsh123456789 said:

But you're ethnic, should they go kill you too? If there was a race war it would spread to New Zealand and you would be fucked too

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
tsh123456789 said:
rugby1233 said:
I love the irony of you being an indian and being against immigration.
It serves absolute no benefit for me. Or any other Indian that wants to move to a western country without the intention of becoming a labourer or a stem slave.
You do realize that's probably what your parents did to bring you to a western country to escape ethnic shithole? Obviously Indians are afforded a better life in the states, and if they go here legally, all the power to them. (Mexican migrants are a different story)

Reading all this PSL "redpill" rightwing propganda is warping your brain mate. No one should be against legal migration.