Joke
I cant really pinpoint what it is

But nothing is/was the same

I just walk around for a few minutes outside and I just feel dirty

The air is dirty and contaminated

The food I eat just doesnt get digested and gives me problems

Lets all go the doctors and get some prescription/testing

Keep running away from the problem like idiots

There is a shit ton of toxins and bad stuff in the air/surface/atmosphere/ground

MVP

dan vas
Mewslims
no shit mad scientists are attacking the planet

wotm8brah

Joke
mvp said:

I wish there were mad scientists

But there arent

The scientists you are talking about are just plain idiots that are weak, dumb, stupid

Cloud

Machine
hypochondriac

[hahy-puh-kon-dree-ak]

Spell Syllables

Examples

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com adjective

Also, hypochondriacal, H05/H0509000 hahy-poh-kuh n-drahy-uh-kuh l, ˌhaɪ poʊ kənˈdraɪ ə kəl. Psychiatry. a. pertaining to or suffering from hypochondria, an excessive preoccupation with and worry about one's health: T

Cloud

Machine
Cloud said:
hypochondriac

[hahy-puh-kon-dree-ak]

Spell Syllables

Examples

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com adjective

Also, hypochondriacal, H05/H0509000 hahy-poh-kuh n-drahy-uh-kuh l, ˌhaɪ poʊ kənˈdraɪ ə kəl. Psychiatry. a. pertaining to or suffering from hypochondria, an excessive preoccupation with and worry about one's health: T

MVP

dan vas
Mewslims
autism tbh

look im such a superior nt/normie time to play pokemon go again

MVP

dan vas
Mewslims
wotm8brah said:
mvp said:

I wish there were mad scientists

But there arent

The scientists you are talking about are just plain idiots that are weak, dumb, stupid

yeah guess that was wishful thinking

FuckThis

Rotter
The onlu thing that isbhappening is me rotting andbnot having gf and mansion bruh

Cloud

Machine
wotm8brah said:
I cant really pinpoint what it is

But nothing is/was the same

I just walk around for a few minutes outside and I just feel dirty

The air is dirty and contaminated

The food I eat just doesnt get digested and gives me problems

Lets all go the doctors and get some prescription/testing

Keep running away from the problem like idiots

There is a shit ton of toxins and bad stuff in the air/surface/atmosphere/ground

hypochondriac

SadVegetationQuinoa said:
yeah, esp in the frist world and west, our water, food, air etc is all polluted. it is fucking up our hormonal panels as well as general health. 

my best advice, even if its a bit paranoid this is what im doing:

only drink fiji water. other drinks are fine, but in terms of water, stick to fiji.. never from tap, never shit brand like dasani or poland spring. voss is good too tho its ph is too high for my liking, but still good brand.

put water filter on all facuets so u dont deal with the shit in the tap when bathing , washing, brushing teeth etc.

be on trt or roids

put air filter in ur home.

in terms of food... ideally u would only eat organic like whole foods, farmers market etc, grass fed meats, and limit grains and sugars, but who are we kidding, as incels we need that for dopamine hits, but try to not go overboard.

good post

sorry for calling you subhuman yesterday , I'm miserable myself and it's a form of coping

could you write more about air filter in home?

Viral

Regular
SadVegetationQuinoa said:
yeah, esp in the frist world and west, our water, food, air etc is all polluted. it is fucking up our hormonal panels as well as general health. 

my best advice, even if its a bit paranoid this is what im doing:

only drink fiji water. other drinks are fine, but in terms of water, stick to fiji.. never from tap, never shit brand like dasani or poland spring. voss is good too tho its ph is too high for my liking, but still good brand.

put water filter on all facuets so u dont deal with the shit in the tap when bathing , washing, brushing teeth etc.

be on trt or roids

put air filter in ur home.

in terms of food... ideally u would only eat organic like whole foods, farmers market etc, grass fed meats, and limit grains and sugars, but who are we kidding, as incels we need that for dopamine hits, but try to not go overboard.

so bottled water like deer park is bad? also why is fiji considered the good one when most of them are all purified the same way? TFW no wholefoods nearby.  :sad: