There is only ONE cause of inceldom - your jaws [GTFIH!]

LordSUPER

Banned
Humans, like all predatory animals (I.e. Lions, wolves, dinosaurs), require forward facing jaws in order to survive. As the maxillomandibular complex rotates down and back due to vertical growth, the jaws do not look as healthy and the organism would be seen as less able to survive, hence vertical growth is ideally mean to be avoided.

Vertical rotation of the jaws will, in most cases, automatically classify you as ugly, regardless of how eloquent your features may be, as we are focusing on the bone structure. It is the number one destroyer of faces and a happy life.

The common causes of vertical growth:
-Mouth breathing = bad oral posture
-Bad spinal/neck posture
-Weak musculature causing the jaws to drop down

The consequences of vertical growth:
-Inceldom
-Social rejection
-Lack of confidence
-Depression
-Bad outlook on life
-Rotting away
-Fear of having photos taken
-Severe body image disorders
-No hope
-No ioi's
-No girlfriend
-Can't be a famous model - remorse because all humans are entitled to proper growth

The majority of the modern human population suffer from this condition, and as a result, vertical growers will always look odd, comical and completely harmless in comparison to somebody who has proper horizontal growth, the horizontal grower being taken more seriously, high status, and more of a competition to others.

Orthotropic correction of the bone structure proves this point:

Perhaps we should take a good look at a predatory animal. Notice how the jaws are forward facing, making it look formidable, and almost 'sexy' compared to anything with recessed features. Please also note that having recessed features is almost like saying that you are dying, for things begin to rot and wither and look deformed when they die, and vertical growth is implying that your facial shape is rotting away.

Take note that feline shaped eyes can be produced in humans when their maxilla is up and forwards. Can you see the resemblance?
[img=320x200]http://www.zastavki.com/pictures/or...ul-2012/5678-leopard-painting-index.jpg[/img]

There is only one way to correct vertical growth of the jaws, and that is simply applying the correct posture to undo the damage that was caused by incorrect posture.

This means:
-Correct oral posture
-Correct spinal posture
-Correct facial jaw muscle strength to close mouth

If you have these three things, you will already start to appear to be more higher status from your posture, and over time the rest should correct itself, at the very minimum it should stop further growth.

The easiest way to tell if you have vertical growth? From the side profile, your chin will be significantly behind your lips and your mouth will look flabby. This is because the bones haven't grown forwards enough. For example, look at the boy's growth:
[img=714x300]https://www.sylvainchamberland.com/...-Chamberland-Orthodontiste-a-Quebec.jpg[/img]

Versus that of Gandy.

Jawanomics

Champion
I kind of agree.

If I was two inches taller and had no extractions I would be a slayer!

LordSUPER

Banned
thor said:

Common sense, my own knowledge, researched knowledge, obeservation of posture and habits of models vs that of recessed people, etc, etc

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Sorry, but this is just a broscientific rant full of half-truths and misconceptions.

LordSUPER

Banned
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Sorry, but this is just a broscientific rant full of half-truths and misconceptions.

Elaborate?

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
LordSUPER said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:

Elaborate?

It's called "impressionology", you just took this and that and synthesized it into seemingly coherent post in order to confirm what you believe in, but this is not how it works, buddy.

Robert M. Rey

Not just jaws but the whole facial bones and muscles. Remember all of them need to "work" in harmony to guarantee symmetry of the face.

A face with forward growth NEEDS muscles and other facial bones for support and movement.

BombsAway

Regular
LordSUPER said:
thor said:

Common sense, my own knowledge, researched knowledge, obeservation of posture and habits of models vs that of recessed people, etc, etc
I think he meant where did you get this picture as her face is angelic

graal 2 said:
99% of black people have recessed jaws/chins in africa yet they prob dont mouthbreath and tey have w good diet
Most people on here don't understand that recessed jaws/chins is mainly the cause of GENETICS. Yes, it's true mouth breathing can harm your facial features, and yes you can have a recessed jaw/chin because of a bone problem, but a lot of times it's genetics. The people on here will NEVER understand this.

Luminaire

Regular
My face is vertically forward as fuck but i lack chin projection

:crying:

Luminaire said:

Fixing a chin is so incredibly easy, and cheap. Sliding Genioplasty or chin implant. The End. Now fixing your jaw is much harder, and way more expensive.

Luminaire

Regular
whywoulditmatter said:
Luminaire said:

Fixing a chin is so incredibly easy, and cheap. Sliding Genioplasty or chin implant. The End. Now fixing your jaw is much harder, and way more expensive.

fuar hope ^

If i had abit asymmetry on chin should i go for sliding genio? Rather than implant

Luminaire said:
whywoulditmatter said:

fuar hope ^

If i had abit asymmetry on chin should i go for sliding genio? Rather than implant

Both work fine. Some people just don't like stuff that isn't real in their face, so that's fair. A chin implant (especially custom) can do what you want it to do, depending on the doctor you go to. Make sure he KNOWS his shit, and isn't a blue pilled retard surgeon.

graal 2 said:
99% of black people have recessed jaws/chins in africa yet they prob dont mouthbreath and tey have w good diet

Did you take that "statistics" out of your ass prolapse?

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Orthotropic correction does jack shit.

I agree with your overall point, but the downward rotation of the mandible is almost always due to phenotype, which is 100% GENETIC.

It's not all about the jaws either. Plenty of ugly people have forward, horizontal development. 

Look at this guy, Venne from puah@te.
[img=200x150]He's clearly sub5, but his jaws are horizontally developed and his midface ratio is not a problem.
His issue is that his zygomatic bones are stunted, making his face deformed. Since these facial bones are all connected and closesly genetically linked (for the most part), his "ugliness" is due to one part of his face overdeveloping whil the other part is underdeveloped, making the facial ratios look odd and ugly. 

When the ratios are off, the soft tissue still develops to the same size as it would in an attractive person. Ugly faces usually have a higher risk of bad airways, and also hold up much worse to physical stress like punches or blunt trauma due to pure physical geometry.