• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

There is no such thing as a good looking man who doesn't get approached

FireHaze

Megastar
Believing anything else is pure cope. It only seems like women don't approach because they find a much smaller range of men attractive than we find women.

FireHaze

Megastar
LostTuna said:
i've been directly hit on and approached by about a half dozen girls so far this yr. granted none were 7+ prime white girls but still.

exactly

Any guy who thinks he's good looking but doesn't get approached at least once every couple of weeks is delusional.

shitposter

Regular
This is one of the worst mentalities on this website.  The belief that you can lookmax, still be a shy aspie and just sit back and wait for the woman to approach you is pure bullshit coping.

FuckThis

Rotter
shitposter said:
This is one of the worst mentalities on this website.  The belief that you can lookmax, still be a shy aspie and just sit back and wait for the woman to approach you is pure bullshit coping.

It is not coping at all
It happened to so many guys.
If you look good you are wanted for your looks

FireHaze

Megastar
shitposter said:

Extremely strong username to post content ratio.

shitposter

Regular
FireHaze said:
shitposter said:

Extremely strong username to post content ratio.

Whatever you say buddy

unlike some puas, girls don't cold approach at the streets. 
if you're 7+ you wll get approached at the parties, school or similar sometimes

Darkman

Rotter
LostTuna said:
shitposter said:

if you are around 7/10 territory you WILL get approached by women. 7/10's in high school actually get directly asked out by women

I'm a 4/10 on a good day and i've been asked out in high school. High school is an easy place to get laid.

FireHaze

Megastar
LostTuna said:
shitposter said:

if you are around 7/10 territory you WILL get approached by women. 7/10's in high school actually get directly asked out by women

Legit. Thing is so many 6/10 men think they're good looking when they're just on the upper end of average. Then they cope with "HURR DURR women don't approach. I'm good looking and girls never ask me out"

Darkman said:
LostTuna said:

I'm a 4/10 on a good day and i've been asked out in high school. High school is an easy place to get laid.

Imagine what it was like for 7+ men

I get approached regularly but only by girls in the 3 - 5 looks range.
I don't know what that means. My mate who is 7.5/10 also gets approached by 3-5 girls but sometimes by 6s too.

FireHaze

Megastar
NormalfagsPissMeOff said:
I don't know what that means. My mate who is 7.5/10 also gets approached by 3-5 girls but sometimes by 6s too.

If you're legit getting approached regularly and not just time to time you're probably around 7 ish

When you're 8+ that's when the the hot girls start to approach.

futurehuman

Regular
TFW you will never be approached as much as tyler.

[video=youtube]

primetime

Regular
true good looking guys don't get approached that much..girls below their league know they don't have much of a chance

FireHaze said:
NormalfagsPissMeOff said:

If you're legit getting approached regularly and not just time to time you're probably around 7 ish

When you're 8+ that's when the the hot girls start to approach.

I'm talking about places were it's appropriate to get approached though not freakin grocerie shopping or something. You don't need to be a 7 for that.

FireHaze

Megastar
primetime said:
true good looking guys don't get approached that much..girls below their league know they don't have much of a chance

Yes they do. Most men are unattractive to most women. The only guys getting approached regularly are in the top 20%

modified

hairloss expert
Describe how girls approach you.

I've never been approached by a girl.

TRT

Joke
any non-aspie that's been clubbing a few times knows if he's good-looking or not purely from that experience.

providing he wasn't sitting in the corner mean-mugging all night.