There is no point to having sex unless its with a white female

Its like eating dirt to try to substitute the nutritional value of fruits vegetables and meat. 
Ethinc women are the dirt and white women are the good food. 

I reject all the black women at my work who try to hook up with me. I will not subject myself to anything lower than what i deserve which is a white female. All of you deserve a white female. Just like all of you deserve good quality nutritonal food.

heilsa

Slayer
Genetic Shit said:
Its like eating dirt to try to substitute the nutritional value of fruits vegetables and meat. 
Ethinc women are the dirt and white women are the good food. 

I reject all the black women at my work who try to hook up with me. I will not subject myself to anything lower than what i deserve which is a white female. All of you deserve a white female. Just like all of you deserve good quality nutritonal food.
:clap:

Darkman

Normie
Latinas and some mixed chicks are just as hot as white girls though.

Darkman said:
Latinas and some mixed chicks are just as hot as white girls though.
ill agree with that to some extent but the pure healthy validation you feel fucking a white female is unparralled. Its knowing you are fucking the most valued type of woman. Mixed and latina females still arent completely the same value as a white female even if they are both 8+/10.

short man

Slayer
You'll never taste a white female. They are reserved for Chads only. Genetic garbage keep out of those precious jewels, white women.

short man said:
You'll never taste a white female. They are reserved for Chads only. Genetic garbage keep out of those precious jewels, white women.
Lol wrong, you faggot. I have already fucked white women. Why do you think im so crazy about them its because i know how good it is. 

You are just mad because a nigger like me is deep dickin white women.

modified

hairloss expert
Why not just buy a white whore then? They're not so expensive.

FireHaze

Gigachad
I get what OP is saying. Knowing a decent looking white woman is giving you the ultimate IOI (PinV) is validating as fuck.

Yeah a hot latina or mulatta chick will make you hard just the same, possibly even quicker, but you don't get the same validation.

GJB9

Incel
ethnic women appreciate the attention more, more eager to please. better sex.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Boss said:
Lebanese women >>>>>
They are hot, but as is the case of some hotties from SA states, too many plastic surgeries have completely eliminated what was making them unique, they all look the same, same puffy lips, same botox faces, etc.

Boss

Slayer
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Boss said:
Lebanese women >>>>>
They are hot, but as is the case of some hotties from SA states, too many plastic surgeries have completely eliminated what was making them unique, they all look the same, same puffy lips, same botox faces, etc.
Conservite lebanese I mean not the plastic surgery whore ones

Natural>>>>>