There is more to life than how you look.

King Chad

Normie
If Pavorotti came onto this site, you would have called him a norwooding subhuman that should go ER immediately, and then LDAR. The fact is, there is more to life than looks. If you got surgery to become a 7,8/10 , then your happiness would be very short lived, and you'd probably go onto more surgeries to try fill the void. If you're not satisfied with your face now, you never will be. 

But I forgot that Autism > Logic  :giggle:

If Pavorotti took your advice, he would've never got the chance to sing this:

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdTBml4oOZ8[/video]

p.s. the most celebrated and most powerful men in history would've been told to go ER if they joined this site

Ascent

Normie
True, but the fact is people here have no real interests or talents. Outside of morphing or miscellaneous computer skills, most of us are just rotting pieces of shit, so of course we're going to obsess over looks.

Good point though.

Starcrazy

Chad
Ascent said:
True, but the fact is people here have no real interests or talents. Outside of morphing or miscellaneous computer skills, most of us are just rotting pieces of shit, so of course we're going to obsess over looks.

Good point though.

true as fuck

Starcrazy

Chad
True Romance said:
"Fat Old Ugly High Status Man" Game seemed to used to work in those faggy Euro countries (France, Italy, etc.)

But it's 2016 now
being short ethnic never worked anywhere

Magnus

Lookism God
King Chad said:
If Pavorotti came onto this site, you would have called him a norwooding subhuman that should go ER immediately, and then LDAR. The fact is, there is more to life than looks. If you got surgery to become a 7,8/10 , then your happiness would be very short lived, and you'd probably go onto more surgeries to try fill the void. If you're not satisfied with your face now, you never will be. 

p.s. the most celebrated and most powerful men in history would've been told to go ER if they joined this site
All very true but you aren't going to convince most people here, they have mental illnesses etc

King Chad

Normie
Ascent said:

Good point though.
Fuark, legit.

King Chad

Normie
True Romance said:
"Fat Old Ugly High Status Man" Game seemed to used to work in those faggy Euro countries (France, Italy, etc.)

But it's 2016 now
He wasn't always hight status
[hr]
AzzRaze said:
C O P E

~
Face is COPE.

Looksmaxing is cope. Looksmaxing won't bring you true happiness

Magnus

Lookism God
Starcrazy said:
True Romance said:

But it's 2016 now

faggot

Slayer
fucking CAGE at that [font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]norwooding subhuman in the OP, he should go ER immediately and then LDAR [/font]

King Chad

Normie
Magnus said:
Starcrazy said:
Isn't it odd that I probably passed Zayn Malik numerous times in my early life before he was famous? Grew up in same City, it aint big either

Magnus

Lookism God
King Chad said:
Magnus said:
Isn't it odd that I probably passed Zayn Malik numerous times in my early life before he was famous? Grew up in same City, it aint big either
That's pretty fucking cool tbh

nochin

Incel
get ready for a PAVAROTTI REDPILL, FAGGOTS.

this guy DECIDED to not looksmax and become fat, he was probably 100% happy with the low maintainance 6-7/10 GFs/wifes he got.

but i must admit, being bluepilled is legit to a certain extent, you will never be objectively on the same happiness level as a slayer, but at least you got yourself convinced your life is perfectly fine.

AzzRaze

Slayer
faggot said:
fucking CAGE at that [font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]norwooding subhuman in the OP, he should go ER immediately and then LDAR [/font]

Legalizer

Banned
Today people are too occupied with stimulus media and abundance of food, its easier to sit around than to take the pain and master life skills

King Chad

Normie
nochin said:
get ready for a PAVAROTTI REDPILL, FAGGOTS.

this guy DECIDED to not looksmax and become fat, he was probably 100% happy with the low maintainance 6-7/10 GFs/wifes he got.

but i must admit, being bluepilled is legit to a certain extent, you will never be objectively on the same happiness level as a slayer, but at least you got yourself convinced your life is perfectly fine.
Already saw this pic, find another one that is as complimentary

nochin

Incel

As I said, he decided not to stay lean. The first pic was taken when he was only 15. JB probably came from all over italy to suck his cock. But he soon became fat.

not that it matters a lot, his bony structure shines through anyway.

Chadcel

Banned
King Chad said:

does he get hot women? for 99% of guys the most important goal in life is to slay hot women. he's the 1% who's after fame and respect. looking good is all about getting women, for a man there's no other benefits for being handsome af.