THERE IS HOPE (philtrumcels GIH)

Amud

Banned
The problem is that it will cause you to have a gummy smile, unless for some reason your soft tissue philtrum is long but your upper maxilla isn't. You'll probably need a LeFort 1 maxillary impaction along with this if you want good results.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
I would personally stay away from this type of surgery. Not only the results aren't predictable, but even if the surgery went fine, your scars under the nose could destroy the whole effect.

And I don't think the guy looks better, his upper third of the lower third looks to short now compared to the rest of the lower third (lower lip + chin).

Skirrel

Coper
JustTheWayYouAre said:
I would personally stay away from this type of surgery. Not only the results aren't predictable, but even if the surgery went fine, your scars under the nose could destroy the whole effect.

And I don't think the guy looks better, his upper third of the lower third looks to short now compared to the rest of the lower third (lower lip + chin).
its 2015 and we still dont have a good solution for scars, not even acne scars.  if we did i wouldnt think twice about getting a lip lift

chadD24

Slayer
Amud said:
The problem is that it will cause you to have a gummy smile, unless for some reason your soft tissue philtrum is long but your upper maxilla isn't. You'll probably need a LeFort 1 maxillary impaction along with this if you want good results.
no i had dental work and my upper teeth/jaw is in line.. when i open my mouth you see any of my teeth.. when i smile even you can BARELY see my upper teeth and i have to consciously lift my upper lip up just to make it look like im smiling. when i lift my nose up with my finger instantly i have a 10/10 radiant smile..
[hr]
Skirrel said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:

its 2015 and we still dont have a good solution for scars, not even acne scars.  if we did i wouldnt think twice about getting a lip lift
you cant even see the scares tho in the after pics.. or maybe its just me?

Ascension

Banned
chadD24 said:
dont even need to see any other features to tell this guy just went up 1.5 point in looks
legit. srs

take in care that a lip lift would only shorten the middle area oft he philtrum. mouth corners stay the same.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Plastic surgeons tend to give impression a normal philtrum height for males varies between 13-15mm, but that is simply not true according to this table:

Perceived philtrum height is also affected by the shape and position of the nose - upturned nose accentuates the height of the philtrum even when its height is actually normal.

Due to its unpredictability, it has a potential to mess with your facial harmony. Even if you were lucky, do not forget scars could produce the effect too.

This woman has her upper lift shortened too, but at what cost:

There is this common problem with most of the PS and even the jaw surgeries - the face sometimes and sometimes quite often doesn't look harmonious, you cannot pinpoint what is wrong exactly, but you see something is wrong. 

You change one variable to correspond with a "table" ideal and fuck up other variables, and this is the reason for weird/unnatural looking faces after surgeries.

Ascension

Banned
The woman still improved. Much better than before with her primitive chimp mouth. The result could be better, i think the surgeon cut off too much. 

You cant create natural beauty though

Jesus Christ

Normie
You can't duplicate natural beauty with contemporary medicine. The women in the photo went from chimp to fiona.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Ascension said:
The woman still improved. Much better than before with her primitive chimp mouth. The result could be better, i think the surgeon cut off too much. 

You cant create natural beauty though
She looks like a poorly designed cgi charcter from the 2000's era of pc games.

chadD24

Slayer
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Plastic surgeons tend to give impression a normal philtrum height for males varies between 13-15mm, but that is simply not true according to this table:

Perceived philtrum height is also affected by the shape and position of the nose - upturned nose accentuates the height of the philtrum even when its height is actually normal.

Due to its unpredictability, it has a potential to mess with your facial harmony. Even if you were lucky, do not forget scars could produce the effect too.

There is this common problem with most of the PS and even the jaw surgeries - the face sometimes and sometimes quite often doesn't look harmonious, you cannot pinpoint what is wrong exactly, but you see something is wrong. 

You change one variable to correspond with a "table" ideal and fuck up other variables, and this is the reason for weird/unnatural looking faces after surgeries.
well i guess i have the philtrum of a 85 year old man... 

and wtf are you talking about she looks 5x better.

OldRooster

King of Chads
JustTheWayYouAre said:

She looks good in the after to me. From 5 to 5.5. I don't know what the hell you are talking about.

MichaelSzny

Banned
JustTheWayYouAre said:

Will nobody say anything about them ears, HOLY FUCK.

Looksmaxxx

Incel
Yeah, this is what I want I was posting about it on the shotbox yesterday but told it's a bad idea. But a hour surgery, quick healing and a small scar? I can deal. 

My 3rds are all perfectly proportioned, and my philtrium is 15mm, chin 45mm (from bottom lip to bottom chin), 80mm from bottom of nose to bottom of chin and 80 from bottom of nose to naison and then about 70-80 from naison to hairline. 

But in my shit morphs just a slight adjustment of it looks SO much better (no pics, was just a potato mock up) I want like 12mm.