There is an inner circle of high status users of this forum

They call each other on phone and skype, share pics, conspirate, dox etc
like it's not enough being an outcast irl we have to be outcast in an incel forum as well

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Legit, they call each other by their original usernames, all know what each other look like off the top of their head, talk on skype, etc

zyzz007

Lookism God
legit, feels I am outcast IRL and on a fucking loser incel website too.

zyzz007 said:
legit, feels I am outcast IRL and on a fucking loser incel website too.
same

legit there is an inner and outer circle here
we are outside of the outer circle

we are nobody

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Battlefield Player said:
They call each other on phone and skype, share pics, conspirate, dox etc
like it's not enough being an outcast irl we have to be outcast in an incel forum as well
Legit.
:suicide:

shlayer

Slayer
Yeah wtfff whatever ive been a outcast my whole life

and not only that but they are all hooking up with the legit females of this site as well, even planning orgies and road trips together

They are also all whites. Ethnics are excluded from their social circles. This is how whites slay in rl. Ethnics must infilitrate such groups in order to slay

lono

Banned
nothingbutthetruth said:
They are also all whites. Ethnics are excluded from their social circles. This is how whites slay in rl. Ethnics must infilitrate such groups in order to slay
Lol no

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Battlefield Player said:
and not only that but they are all hooking up with the legit females of this site as well, even planning orgies and road trips together
:jump:

everyone used to ride SR's and Rolexs nuts 24/7, Looks reign supreme

everyone rides orbs nuts and he posted like once 3 years ago, just lol

Gucci_Gang

Banned
They probably have the secrets to Transforming into a Ten.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can confirm

Misty for example does not actually have an Obese wife, he just has a wife who put on an expected 15lbs after pregnancy. Misty in reality is actually fucking american white women who go on tourism knowing that they will never run into his wife. His son's name is chad and he is already every girls first kiss in elementary school, and has ripped 9 kids underwaer from atomic wedgies. The persona he portrays here is a coverup.

DLTBB is actually a Harvard graduate and was president of the SAE fraternity on campus and has been the only man in a 7-some multiple times. He is already founding a business. Me, Misty, Sephon, Admin, and others are all under his Payroll. You could argue that he ultimately controls Lookism since he got admin in his pocket.

Sephon has made much more money doing peoples pictures on Fiver than he admits. H has already done a complete looksmax and hasn't shared the details. He snapped a picture of Jennifer Lawrence with him in bed.

Severe Retard never actually chewed on a shirt or all his jaw work he claimed. He received money to get surgery and we have all been laughing while you stupid incels waste times on a lie. We told him we will cover his surgery if he will be our troll and blast his face all over this forum. It was epic

I am actually one of the Winklevoss twins. My brother on the other hand has been busy infiltrating *********

paulus

Banned
Machiavellian said:
I can confirm

Misty for example does not actually have an Obese wife, he just has a wife who put on an expected 15lbs after pregnancy. Misty in reality is actually fucking american white women who go on tourism knowing that they will never run into his wife. His son's name is chad and he is already every girls first kiss in elementary school, and has ripped 9 kids underwaer from atomic wedgies. The persona he portrays here is a coverup.

DLTBB is actually a Harvard graduate and was president of the SAE fraternity on campus and has been the only man in a 7-some multiple times. He is already founding a business. Me, Misty, Sephon, Admin, and others are all under his Payroll. You could argue that he ultimately controls Lookism since he got admin in his pocket.

Sephon has made much more money doing peoples pictures on Fiver than he admits. H has already done a complete looksmax and hasn't shared the details. He snapped a picture of Jennifer Lawrence with him in bed.

Severe Retard never actually chewed on a shirt or all his jaw work he claimed. He received money to get surgery and we have all been laughing while you stupid incels waste times on a lie. We told him we will cover his surgery if he will be our troll and blast his face all over this forum. It was epic

I am actually one of the Winklevoss twins. My brother on the other hand has been busy infiltrating *********
Fuuuaar

But not as shockin as the info im now going to reveal..i actually have 9inch wrist