There is almost no difference between 6/10 and 4/10

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
If you are sub7, you are LITERALLY REPULSIVE TO WOMEN.

It doesn't matter if you have a good eye area, or a strong chin, or even a good midface and FWHR. It doesn't matter if you have angular bone structure, if women don't eye you up and flirt with you every day, you are sub7 and there is nothing you can do about it. You can't "looksmax" from a 5-6 to a 7. You'll just end up looking like a try-hard average guy.

Yes, it's much better to be 6/10 than 4/10. Your league of women will be better, and more will be receptive to you if you manage to have status and a social circle. The "failo" effect is only legit for aspies and below average looking guys, other than that it's a cope for our own failure and social ineptitude.

But if you don't pass the 7/10 looks threshold (probably about 1 in 5 people legit irl, more common than you'd think), it doesn't matter if you're a 6, 5, or 4. Your face will initially be equally repulsive to MOST WOMEN.

This is why I'm so salty about my looks. It doesn't matter that I'm not objectively ugly. The fact is, I grew up with a 7/10 attractive sister and now that I've seen firsthand what the power of FACE can do, there's no going back. Based on the way my dad and sister look, I literally had a 50/50 shot at CHAD genetics. 

My brain is redpilled beyond repair.

:suicide:

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Sui Generis II said:
Lol, there are no incels on this site. It's full of bitter young entitled kids with rich parents that are jealous and think it's "unfair" that they have to work to get laid while good looking people have to put very minimal effort into it.

You guys are the equivalent to middle class people hating rich people because some of them were born rich or because "you work harder."

Just lol at this entitlement/jealousy mindset.
Not true.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Sui Generis II said:
Lol, there are no incels on this site. It's full of bitter young entitled kids with rich parents that are jealous and think it's "unfair" that they have to work to get laid while good looking people have to put very minimal effort into it.

You guys are the equivalent to middle class people hating rich people because some of them were born rich or because "you work harder."

Cope.

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Sui Generis II said:

I understand what you're saying, and I agree with it in many ways. Most of us could easily get a gf or even a ONS with a near-looksmatched girl.

But you can't just call us bitter, entitled young kids. The fact is you yourself have had looks privilege your entire life. Even if you looked worse as a teenager, you are still objectively above average and most of us here aren't. You can't even BEGIN to understand what it's like not to be attractive, because you never been average or ugly. Looks affect every single aspect of your life in one way or another. 

You're an intelligent poster but this is one area where you simply don't understand the situation that we're in. 

BTW I'd rather be born to a poor black single mother with 7/10 looks than as a billionaire's son with 5/10 looks.

cope, plan your surgeries better
[hr]
Sui Generis II said:

Cope, besides I got my genetics underminded by orthorape. Just lol if you're trying to say if some crazy surgeon cut off your hand you'd be fine with this instead of finding it unfair that others have 2 hands. Same if you were born without the hand in the first place tbh.

twisty

Banned
Cope.. 6/10 with body halo and style can slay while 4/10 will be repulsive..
If u are 6 u can looksmax and stylemax hard..

Spectre

Normie
You area fucking retard, LOL at 1 in 5 people are a 7. Show me what you consider a 7 otherwise this whole thread is pointless.

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
twisty said:
Cope.. 6/10 with body halo and style can slay while 4/10 will be repulsive..
If u are 6 u can looksmax and stylemax hard..
Yes.

A white NT 6/10 is considered to be hot but only if he looksmaxxes hard and puts a disproportionate amount of effort in.

I'm dead serious when I say that in male attractiveness, it's either HOT or NOT. If you have to work hard to fuck looksmatched women, you're probably only getting laid because of another variable like status, frame, or height.

Lel

Gigachad
6/10 is in a better fate than bellow average dudes

this isn't even debatable

but the fact that you'll get cucked by an elite looking dude is legit for all sub7s

COPE
80% of men are below 5/10, being 6/10 gives you major advantage assuming you have other qualifications.