There is a few good things about being red pilled though, for me personally

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Knowing that face is all that matters at the end of the day is actually a bit of a relief. 

Being blue pilled I actually thought that designer clothes, nice cars, expensive apartments, huge social circle, etc was what was needed to get women so I worked myself to death trying to earn tons of money in order to achieve this stuff. 

But now I find tranquility knowing that I can just live a less stressful life of minimal workcelling in order to have happiness in my life. I don't live my life to impress anyone anymore, just making money in order to have controlled rot sessions on the weekend, not all bad.

Chincel

Normie
I'm asexual so the redpill hit more when I realized that we live simply to die more than looks trumping everything. The problem is deciding what to do once you this stuff out. In my case, it was not caring about school or anything really. I've never been to prom, dances, had a real group of friends, etc. The only deprivation I feel is knowing that I can't travel around the stars or convince people to do what I want.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Amnesia said:
Knowing that face is all that matters at the end of the day is actually a bit of a relief. 

Being blue pilled I actually thought that designer clothes, nice cars, expensive apartments, huge social circle, etc was what was needed to get women so I worked myself to death trying to earn tons of money in order to achieve this stuff. 

But now I find tranquility knowing that I can just live a less stressful life of minimal workcelling in order to have happiness in my life. I don't live my life to impress anyone anymore, just making money in order to have controlled rot sessions on the weekend, not all bad.
My friend was kinda poor from 13-33, no huge status, no huge money, no degree, no expensive car, no expensive apartment, nothing. He slayed just on Looks and being dominant and being outgoing/banter with women. 
So u are right in your assessment. Only unattractive men have to have all those things u listed in order to get women.
[hr]
Amnesia said:

My friend was kinda poor from 13-33, no huge status, no huge money, no degree, no expensive car, no expensive apartment, nothing. He slayed just on Looks and being dominant and being outgoing/banter with women. 
So u are right in your assessment. Only unattractive men have to have all those things u listed in order to get women.

offthewall

Slayer
Very true actually, people automatically assume being redpilled is so bad but it can actually give you a new awakening.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
^^ Yeah that was my point, I was more shallow and materialistic when I was blue pilled.  I thought money was the key to happiness and having all this "stuff."  I was living to impress everyone else and I am much more at peace just living for myself and a more simplistic lifestyle. 

And yes I knew slayers growing up and currently that are broke as fuck, live with parents drive cars that break down every few weeks, but they slay 100x more than I ever will.  Looks >> money and status.
[hr]
offthewall said:
Very true actually, people automatically assume being redpilled is so bad but it can actually give you a new awakening.
Yeah man, it did for me. I just embraced my introverted personality and now I stay in and play video games and rot on the weekends cause its what makes me happy. Before I would force myself out into social situations and not have much fun.

Browcel

Chad
legit. I realize now that I never had a chance in highschool and dont blame myself. I used to think it was because I didnt have enough personality/game.